BY SUPER PET

Marcia F.
Not nearly enough room, especially considering you are always supposed to have two guinea pigs because they are very social animals and get very lonely very easily and most people with jobs and school don't have near enough time in the day to satisfy their social needs. This cage is barely enough room for one pig. I recommend Midwestern expandable cages that you can find on Amazon, or make your own C&C cage, there's many guides online.
Jennifer B.
My guinea pig loves this cage. There is room for him to run around and play and he's very happy with it. It doesn't take up too much room in our living room either. I put his igloo in the corner and it fits perfectly. His water bottle also is secured easily to the side. I have nothing but good things to say about this cage. I think it would be perfect for any piggy.
Alyssa N.
Green Bay, WI
This is what I got when I first got a guinea pig. It's a great starter kit, but I wish the cage was bigger. Piggies need more room to run around. :)