Super Pet My first home 100079045 My First Hamster Home 2-Story Small Animal Cage (Case of 4)

BY SUPER PET

Perfect for a variety of small animal pets including hamsters and gerbils. This small animal pet home has two levels for your small animals to play with. Lots of room and cage comes with a comfort wheel for fun and lots more! Base colors, quality built plus safe and comfortable All homes feature a comfort wheel and two bowl in the hole food and water. 11x13.5x14.5 inches. Perfect Beginner Cage. Snap Together In Minutes-Noneed For Tools. Plenty Of Room To Play And Roam. Value Priced. 2 Story Comes W/Comfort Wheel,2 Bowlin-The-Hole Dishes, Comfort Shelf And Safety Ramp. Variety Of Fun Colors.: Size: 2 STORY/4 ct. see more...