BY NONE

These silent wheels have a solid running surface to provide a safe source of exercise for your small animal pet. These silent wheels have a solid running surface to provide a safe source of exercise for your small animal pet. Plastic wheels feature smooth treads to allow for a surefooted grip while creating a comfortable, safe running surface. A versatile clip attachment allows the to be free standing or attached to a wire cage. see more...

May K.
San Rafael, CA
I love to give my pet hamster the best life has to offer and for my Syrian I found that this works best. It works great for me too, because its silent. He can run all he wants and I won't hear it in the middle of the night (note: you do have to tighten the screw in the back if it starts to make a little noise, easily done by hand and only takes a second, I've only had to do it every few months). Absolutely worth the investment. Purchased mine from Petco and this is what they recommended, I did buy the 12 inch model and with the stand it quite tall (13.5 inches), comes in assorted colors, you can also attach it to the cage wires, but I keep mine in a 16 inch tall aquarium.
Kat F.
Cliffwood, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Great for small rodents such as roborovskii hamsters and mice, won't hurt their feet or tails, but unfortunately these are EXTREMELY noisy. You can add vegetable oil to them to make them quieter, but they still rattle quite a bit.