BY SUPER PET

Meagan S.
Wilmer , AL
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Great for small pets like; mice, hamsters, genie pigs, snakes, gerbils, and others! You can buy this at your local pet store and even Walmart! It's affordable and not pricy at all. I would definitely recommend!
Brittany R.
Edinburg, Tx
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I used to own a turtle that I kept in one of these,it was cool being able to watch them through the sides and at the same time they're able to breath through the top while staying warm because they're heat lamp reached them.
Jennifer B.
Arnold, MO
Great! This product worked well! I used it as a feeding tank for my bearded dragon! The only wish was that is was slightly more durable material the top cracked after just a few months. Overall fine otherwise.
Heather F.
Fort Smith, AR
These are great for filter feeding fish or hermit crabs. I always keep an extra one handy for my hamster while I clean out his cage. Easy to clean and easy to use. Light weight!
Afton P.
Great Cage for small animals! I use this when I am cleaning my hamsters cage! I just put a little of her old bedding and some toys in here and she loves it!
Hil P.
This is a great cage or terrarium for many different critters. I used this when i had hermit crabs and i made them an awesome little home. Easy to clean.
Lindsay J.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This works great for tiny pets and little critters. They come in different colors and a few different sizes from mini to slightly larger carrier.
Asia V.
Casper , WY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Ehh it's not awful but it's not great, inexpensive so that's good but pretty cheap. We had a pet hermit crab. He didn't seem to mind it lol
Beau H.
Taunton, MA
Excellent for easy travel and while you're cleaning the cage out. Easy to clean
Aureanna B.
St, AB
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is a great idea for keeping my crickets in the contraption when it's not in my enclosure with my lizard. My lizard tends to get very upset when I put crickets in his tank when he isn't ready to eat so I like to keep them separate from him so it doesn't stress him out too much. This contraption is perfect for dusting the calcium powder on top of my crickets before adding them into my tank and it wasn't too expensive so I really really like it