BY SUPER PET

This super-sized amuzement system is a safe, interactive toy for your small pets. Provide larger pets with the same freedom to exercise that smaller pets have enjoyed for years. Bigger pets can enjoy the world around them inside these colorful, oversized exercise balls. Mega Run-about Balls are an excellent source of exercise for pet rats and chinchillas, plus its a fun roly-poly toy for ferrets and a neat pet carrier for guinea pigs. A perfect spot to keep your critter while cleaning their cage. Made from durable plastic with ventilated slits. Made in China. see more...

• How long do you leave your pet in the Run-about Ball?2 Answers
Buy on PetSmart
Tyler H.
We got this for my boyfriend's chinchilla a while back and he loved it!!! He was confused at first but within minutes he was rolling all over the house in it! It's a great way to let your chinchilla get some exercise but still stay safe and easy to catch!
Gina W.
Scranton, PA
I have one of these for my chinchilla the first one i got broke within a few days but the company was very good about it and sent a new replacement and this one has been fine ever since. i keep a close eye on him while he's in it though.
Lauren J.
Lithia Spgs, GA
This is also called the ball of death to chinchilla owners. The ball does not have enough ventilation, so chinchillas often overheat and have seizures or die AND poop gets stuck in their fur. I have one of these I used for a week or two before I was educated on these and I am glad I was!
Katie W.
Lock Haven, PA
I find it disappointing that this product is marketed towards ferrets and other large animals.
Using this ball for ferrets can place extreme pressure on the spine, and cause stress and injuries. Ferrets are very active and curious, and as a result, need lots of room to climb, run, and play. This ball does not allow them to do that. I do not recommend using this product for ferrets, ever.
Tori H.
Greeley, CO
I use this ball for my chinchilla while I clean out his cage, and he loves being able to run around and explore instead of sitting in a small carrying cage. I have tried using it with my rats, but rats do not like to be separated from each other, and get really scared in the balls.
Tori H.
Greeley, CO
How long do you leave your pet in the Run-about Ball?