Super Pet Kaytee Multi-Level Exotics Cage: 30

Super Pet Kaytee Multi-Level Exotics Cage: 30"L x 18"W x 30"H

BY SUPER PET

Super Pet's My First Home is the ideal cage for your chinchilla; rat; degu; sugar glider or other exotic small animal. The kit is designed with extra narrow 1/2 in. wire spacing and the patented chew-proof Z-lock system to keep your pets safe and secure in the cage. Also includes the following features: 3 comfort shelves 3 safety ramps Food dish Hammock Giant 11 in. Run Around Exercise Wheel Cage snaps together for easy assembly and requires no tools. Easily dissassembles for quick cleaning. Spacious cage measures 30.5 in. x 18 in. x 30 in. to give your pet plenty of room. see more...

Super Pet Kaytee Multi-Level Exotics Cage: 30
Super Pet Kaytee Multi-Level Exotics Cage: 30"L x 18"W x 30"H
Buy on PETCO
Tiffany H.
I have a jumbo dumbo rat and he absolutely loves this cage! we upgraded from a small single cage. He loves running up and down the ramps, there's plenty of space for his toys and hideaways. I can say he's a lot happier in this cage than he was in his other. If you have a smaller rat that likes to escape, or a rat that likes to chew on plastic/bars, I would not recommend. It is somewhat easy to clean and reassemble. But altogether I love it! If my pet is happy, so am I 😊
lindsey r.
Grand Bay, AL
WAY to small for any kind of rodent or rabbit. I do not think this should be used alone. Maybe if someone added a few toobes and conncted them with a bigger cage that would be better. Overall i think it should not be sold along with Habitrails and small cages like that.
Danni S.
Decatur, IN
I absolutely LOVE this brand of products. My bunny has everything Kaytee. He loves all of it. I am glad Kaytee exists.