BY SUPER PET

Unique round design allows easier clean ups with no corners to trap mess and eliminates chew points. Features include secure locking tabs for easy assembly and cleaning access integrated wire access door and exercise wheel. Also features a top mount water bottle and food dish. Allows for connecting additional crittertrail tubes and accessories with featured expansion port. Perfect home for gerbils hamsters or mice. see more...

Kala G.
Dixon springs, TN
I bought this cage because it was the one my son liked when we bought his rat. This cage is pretty simple to put together once you have everything aligned right.  The wheel doesn't seem to be very sturdy and my rat could not drink out of this water bottle , and there is no screw off cap to easily change out water. But the cage is a nice size for a small animal that doesn't need more than one floor. We used this for about 2 weeks before switching him out because this cage doesn't have a lot of options for hanging items or adding in extra accessories. This is an easy clean up cage though. If I didn't want all the extras I would probably still be using this cage.
Sherri S.
Pittsburgh, PA
We just bought this habitat a few weeks ago. We connected it to his original cage he loves to crawl through the tubes and go into the bigger cage. The price is not bad as well. I would definitely recommend this product.