BY SUPER PET

Mini Igloos come in four cool colors and they're made of translucent plastic so you can see your pet inside its Igloo even when your pet thinks its hiding! Igloos are constructed from durable plastic making them easy to clean, plus they're odor and stain resistant. Igloo's one piece design is easy to use and every Igloo has fresh air vents to ensure your pets health and well-being. Mini Igloos make a "Cool" hide-out for hamsters, gerbils, pet rats and other little critters. For: Hamsters Mice & Gerbils, Pet Rats, Unusual Pets 6"L x 7.75"W x 4.5"H. see more...

Ali F.
I like that this is partially see through. Makes checking on my little guy much easier. Also, it is pretty easy to clean. Which is what I like when it comes time to clean out his stinky cage.
Sam M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My hamster loved to nap inside this little igloo; it gives them a perfect space to dig a nest and feel cozy and safe :) easy to clean with regular soap and water too!
Tori A.
Churchville, PA
My pet loves to hide out in his igloo and sleep there. It's the first thing he runs to when I put him back into his cage. The edges are very soft, so there is little chance of him hurting himself. Mine is deep purple, but still transparent so I can check on him.
Hilary M.
Hastings, NE
The mini igloos are really cute but are a tad small to give your hamster much room when sleeping. They do still work well for robos and other dwarf species though. (: I really prefer the small size though. I also love the colors that these come in.
Beth R.
Westerville, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Hamsters & Mice & All little creatures loooove Mini Igloos! Wouldn't you? Provides a safe haven to the little guys, comes in really cool colors & doesn't stink because it's odor resistant! Make your little pets happy - Buy them an Igloo!!
Raquel M.
Very very cute for my little hammie and past hammie's, they really loved it and if(when) they chewed on it, it was harmless to them. Its a very good price and would recommend this product to anyone. :)
Marissa H.
Cedar Park, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Great quality. Have used these for all of my 4 guinea pigs and 3 hamsters (obviously larger ones for the guinea pigs). My current hamster likes it the least out of all of them though. She usually likes to bury herself under the litter instead of just sitting under the igloo like the others.
April C.
Muncie, IN
I have one of these for my rabbit and she loves it. She has had it for almost 2 years. I bought it at pet smart. It was only $10. Every small animal that is in a cage should have one of these pet igloos.
Emilee H.
Palm Bay, FL
I love these things! They are perfect for any kind of small animal. I used them when I had hamsters. I need to get a large one for my rabbit, I'm sure he'd love it. They are super easy to clean as well.
Kahren c.
Mooresville , Indiana
I have sugar gliders and I have a couple of these in the cages. They are good to use as a little hideout for them and they are also easy to clean. i just stick them right in the dishwasher. Can't get any easier than that!
Jessica D.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Will this work for rabbits?
Nicole A.
Las Vegas , NV
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
How many of you use these for your small animals? My 2 guinea pigs love it, they get in there and cuddle together it's so cute!!