Add a Photo

By SUPER PET
Gives your pet a place to hide, nest and rest. Everyone likes a little privacy, including your pet. Plastic, washable and unbreakable, the Giant Igloo is made to last. Your pet will enjoy having their "own room" and you'll like its odor and stain resistance. Sized for large critters, this will be your pet's cozy little domain. Measures. Comes in assorted colors - please let us choose one for you. Dimensions: 13"L x 15.75"W x 8.5"H
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Craigsville, WV

This thing is MASSIVE. MASSIVE. I got a chinchilla and a very large cage. A friend gave me this exact igloo but in pink. It was giant and barely fit in the cage. If you have multiple pets it would be alright, but for just one or two it is way way too large.
Krista F.
Krista F.
Elizabethtown, KY

I have always bought these for our small pets growing up. Our bunnies, Guinea pigs, rats all had one. It's great for them to hide out in. They come in a few different sizes and colors & they are fairly cheap. Prices do range depending on size.
rebecca p.
rebecca p.

MY GUINEA PIG LOVES TO PLAY HIDE AND SEEK IN HER IGLOO AND IT KEEPS HER WARM IN THE WINTER TIME.
Sherri M.
Sherri M.

I think that these are very cute. But any of my caged animals seem to prefer the wooden houses better though!

Join Now