BY SUPER PET

Provide your pet with the coolest hideout around. The Pet Igloo provides a secure comfort zone for your pet. Super Pet Igloos are made of translucent plastic so you can see your pet inside its Igloo even when your pet thinks its hiding! Igloos are constructed from durable plastic making them easy to clean, plus they're odor and stain resistant. Igloo's one piece design is easy to use and every Igloo has fresh air vents to ensure your pets health and well-being. Igloos make a "Cool" hideout for Guinea Pigs, Ferrets, Dwarf Rabbits, Chinchillas, Rats, Hamsters, and other similar-sized pets. Assorted colors, please let us choose. Dimensions: 10.5"L x 12"W x 6.25"H see more...

Super Pet Igloo Hideout for Small Animals - Big
  • "When I had my hamsters they all love them and If I ever get another I will buy this again but it wouldnt be to small for a guinea pig " in 7 reviews
Makayla S.
Dongola, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I used this for my little chinchilla and he absolutely loved it. It was easy for him to get in and out of, but also kept him secluded. I love how lite weight it is, so it is super easy to get out to clean.
Allison B.
Gretna, NE
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Bought this, and can’t complain. Our pet loves it. It’s nice quality. Comes in a variety of colors. Price point is perfect. Not completely sure how you can go wrong with a product like this, but we like it.
Katherine J.
Lancaster
Purchased at: PETCO
My little piggy loves this house! Easy to clean and very durable! It fit him perfect when he was smaller, he got pretty big so he doesn’t really fit through the opening anymore.
kelsey a.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
my guinea pig LOVED this!! he runs inside and chews on it and he had a blast! it’s very durable and strong and it met my expectations perfectly!! my guinea pig and i were both satisfied by this and i think you should buy it
Ashley T.
Cabot, AR
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My guinea pig loves her hideaway house. She loves to chew on it and she moves it around. Getting the correct size is very important. She is able to move around freely in the house.
Kristina A.
Villa Rica, GA
Purchased at: PetSmart
Great hide spot for guinea pigs! Very durable and can fit at least 2 small guinea pigs comfortably. I like how you can see the guinea pigs inside without having to lift it up.
Heather W.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I originally had bought a wicker house for my pigs and in time,they had chewed through it enough they were getting cut on the sharp pieces.So far,they don't seem to enjoy snacking on this house.It's light weight enough they enjoy hiding in it and dragging it around their cage much like a hermit crab.It's also easy to clean.It's big enough for a very fat Guinea pig to sleep in it comfortably,I'm not sure if two could fit in it though as my two refuse to share.I especially like that it's see through.They think they're hid but my daughter can still see them.The only complaint I have is that you can not pick out your own colors.I received a blue one which worked out fine as I have two males but my daughter wanted to choose her own color.
Lauren R.
Pennsauken, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My guinea pig has had this igloo for the past 5 years, and she loves this thing.  It's large enough to hold two smaller guinea pigs comfortably, or like my spoiled little girl, one larger guinea pig.  It's really good quality.  It looks just as new as the day I bought it, and it's 5 years old now, so it's definitely worth the price (which is cheap to begin with)!
jessica r.
Poquoson, VA
This igloos are so easy to find at pet stores. They have a wide range of sizes, and my hamsters typically choose this hideout over others I put in their cage. I bought mine at petco and petsmart. The colors are really nice, and it is somewhat clear, which makes it easy to see if your hamster is inside the igloo. Although it is plastic(bad for hamsters to chew), I would recommend this product.
Brianna S.
Bartlett, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
That's is a great home for small pets! I originally used it for my guinea pig, Cinnamon, but also have used it with my Chinchilla Carlile! Both loved t very much because it gave them a sense of a safe space!
Melissa B.
Avondale, AZ
Are these available in various sizes for larger pets???
Krissia A.
Firebaugh, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Is this a good Igloo for hamsters
Ivy B.
How many sizes are these available in?
Angelica C.
MIAMI, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Whats the weight of this? Or the material?
Elizabeth M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
How do you secure this to the ground or is it heavy enough that it doesn't blow over?