BY SUPER PET

Provide your pet with the coolest hideout around. The Pet Igloo provides a secure comfort zone for your pet. Super Pet Igloos are made of translucent plastic so you can see your pet inside its Igloo even when your pet thinks its hiding! Igloos are constructed from durable plastic making them easy to clean, plus they're odor and stain resistant. Igloo's one piece design is easy to use and every Igloo has fresh air vents to ensure your pets health and well-being. Igloos make a "Cool" hideout for Guinea Pigs, Ferrets, Dwarf Rabbits, Chinchillas, Rats, Hamsters, and other similar-sized pets. Assorted colors, please let us choose. Dimensions: 10.5"L x 12"W x 6.25"H see more...

Super Pet Igloo Hideout for Small Animals - Big
  • "When I had my hamsters they all love them and If I ever get another I will buy this again but it wouldnt be to small for a guinea pig " in 7 reviews
Penelope R.
I bought one of these for my sugar glider and he loves hanging in there when he is awake at night. The only thing I wish it had a bigger base so it wasn't so easy to tip over because he likes to jump on the top also.
MaryBeth P.
Elsberry
Had them for several small pets. Easy to clean. Pets all love them!  Hide in them and sleep on them.  Using a large one for kittens right now. Bought some online and some from pet stores.
Jessica A.
Hixson, TN
Pet Lover Expert
Our little robo dwarf hamster absolutely adores her little castle. She’s burrowed a little trail to it in her bedding and stashed all of her treats inside of it.
Heather W.
Pet Lover Expert
I originally had bought a wicker house for my pigs and in time,they had chewed through it enough they were getting cut on the sharp pieces.So far,they don't seem to enjoy snacking on this house.It's light weight enough they enjoy hiding in it and dragging it around their cage much like a hermit crab.It's also easy to clean.It's big enough for a very fat Guinea pig to sleep in it comfortably,I'm not sure if two could fit in it though as my two refuse to share.I especially like that it's see through.They think they're hid but my daughter can still see them.The only complaint I have is that you can not pick out your own colors.I received a blue one which worked out fine as I have two males but my daughter wanted to choose her own color.
Lauren R.
Pennsauken, NJ
Pet Lover Expert
My guinea pig has had this igloo for the past 5 years, and she loves this thing.  It's large enough to hold two smaller guinea pigs comfortably, or like my spoiled little girl, one larger guinea pig.  It's really good quality.  It looks just as new as the day I bought it, and it's 5 years old now, so it's definitely worth the price (which is cheap to begin with)!
Valerie M.
Irvine, CA
Great product my piggies love it. They love to hide a lot and this helps them. Also it gives them a place to hide without it taking up their entire cage room. They love to to stand on top of the house and it is a great place to hide food on because it makes them go crazy trying to find the food.
jessica r.
Poquoson, VA
This igloos are so easy to find at pet stores. They have a wide range of sizes, and my hamsters typically choose this hideout over others I put in their cage. I bought mine at petco and petsmart. The colors are really nice, and it is somewhat clear, which makes it easy to see if your hamster is inside the igloo. Although it is plastic(bad for hamsters to chew), I would recommend this product.
Brianna S.
Memphis , TN
Pet Lover Expert
That's is a great home for small pets! I originally used it for my guinea pig, Cinnamon, but also have used it with my Chinchilla Carlile! Both loved t very much because it gave them a sense of a safe space!
Kevlar B L.
Can't go wrong with this standard small mammal house! I have rats, and they are known to crew and destroy things, so a hard plastic house is better than the woven ones. The large ones are great for two big rats (both of mine are male). They have done a little damage to it, but far less than others. Easy to clean too
Michelle E.
My Guinea pigs absolutely love their igloos! They're not very expensive either but they hold up amazing! They're very affordable considering they're from name brand company's. definitely recommend this product for Guinea pigs or ferrets!
Melissa B.
Oneida, NY
Are these available in various sizes for larger pets???
Ivy B.
How many sizes are these available in?
krissia a.
Pet Lover Expert
Is this a good Igloo for hamsters
Elizabeth M.
How do you secure this to the ground or is it heavy enough that it doesn't blow over?
Angelica C.
Doral, FL
Pet Lover Expert
Whats the weight of this? Or the material?