BY SUPER PET

Keep your small pet's cage cleaner and fresher with the Hamster Potty. It takes advantage of your pet's natural instinct to potty in one specific area. Developed to take advantage of your small pet's natural instinct to go potty in one specific area of their home. The Hamster Potty can be placed anywhere inside of any hamster or gerbil home and it comes complete with free sample of Potty Litter (additional litter sold separately) and sifting scoop to help with cleaning the litter. Measures 5.75" L x 3.5" W x 3.5" H. see more...

Amanda K.
I bought this for my hamster because I thought it was just so cute. But I didn't actually have an expectation that he would become litter box trained. He would walk in there and sleep rather than using it HAHA its ok it was cute though!
Jasmine D.
San Diego, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
So far I've seen so many bad reviews.. but both my hamsters (my late hamster and current hamster) actually likes this! It does take a while for your hamster to get used to this, some hamsters will use it more than others.. the first time I put it into the cage, he mistaken this litter box for a dust bath especially when I would put some of his droppings... but after a few days to a week, he would actually use the litter box to pee in and leave droppings instead of random places in the cage!
Devin M.
It's a nice idea, but I was not successful in getting any of a ~dozen mice to use it as a litter box. They loved walking back and forth through it like a tunnel, and sleeping in it, but they just weren't getting the "potty" concept. It also wasn't clear how, assuming you could train your small pet to use the box, you could ever obtain refill litter.
Krista H.
My hamster will not poop in it. She'll only pee, that being said it doesn't help much because she likes to crawl through it like a tunnel, making her smell like urine.
Johanna F.
Shafter
I use this for me hamsters to take a sand bath and they love it. They also hide from my sister in it.
Nadine M.
Louth, ['', '', '']
Hopefully someone could help I am getting my first hamster soon and seen these online but do the hamsters really use them?