BY SUPER PET #29 in Small Pet Supplies

Karen M.
This cage is much too small for a hamster. In the wild they run for miles and miles each night. This is one of the smallest hamster cages I've seen and it would honestly be cruel to permanently house a hamster in this. It'd probably be effective for transport, but definitely not for long term housing.
Alyssa S.
Please do not get this cage, it is not big enough for a happy hamster! Do some research on cages and find one that will fit your hamster but please do not get this one.
laura s.
Paramount, CA
I was really disappointed with this product. they need to make these more safe. my little hamster got his little foot stuck between the wire and cut himself took him twice to get treated (100 each visited) because it got infected for the end he passed away. he started licking the medication and the infection got worse. so I don't recommend this at all. 😢
Uuganzaya M.
Berkeley, CA
Pet Lover Expert
I don't really like this cage at all. No space and no room for hamster to play inside. My hamster likes the wheel so much but I hate it too much noise it makes. It doesn't look nice and just very simple small cage. I think it is great for taking your hamster out in it because it is easy to carry
Tori H.
This cage is super tiny and they way hamsters grow this did not work for mine. I'm not a fan of how it was made and I only had it maybe two months before I had to purchase a new one.
Kayla B.
Sayre, OK
This cage is great for a small animal we have a hedge hog but she was to big for it would not recommend it for a hedge hog !!! But for a hampster for sure !!!
Allie P.
Summerville, SC
Pet Lover Expert
Way to small please dont take the cheap way out they need a comfortable place since they stay in it 99 percent of their little lives.
Charlene K.
Tunkhannock, PA
Perfect cage for someone just starting out with a small animal and really easy too clean perfect for a child and their first pet.
Bridgette B.
Stuttgart
This cage is WAYYYY to small for its price. This is hamster torture. I hope no one actually falls for this scam.
Laura H.
Pet Lover Expert
Not even one star! This cage isn't big enough for a moth! The minimum requirement for a hamster cage is 360sq inches. Make your own using a storage bin. Tutorials on YouTube. Or try zooplus for skyline cages which are great.