Super Pet Hamster Home 3 Story - 100079046 - Bci

How many hamsters does this hold?
My hamster would love this, how much is it?
How much does this product cost?
Start your review of Super Pet Hamster Home 3 Story - 100079046 - Bci!
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I use this to keep my mice in when I am home for long periods of time. It isn't the best cage in the world but it works. If it were to fall off a shelf on an accident it would fall apart. I do not recumbent this if you are looking for a cage that can withstand a little battle. especially if you have a cat like mine.
Winton, CA
My sisters hamster wasn't that comfortable. He want able to climb the slide, but, now he moves around more and plays. It's very secured and lots of space for the hamster to move around. It was around $25 at Walmart. It was kinda pricey but it had lots of stuff it came with.
Niles, MI
Have this for my sons pet rat and the rat loves it. He is all over that cage every day. Yes it met our expectations and was a decent price. Got plenty with it for the money. A little rough for a kid to put together. Yes I would buy it again and have for my daughter.
Bonaire, GA
This cage is disgusting! No creature should have to live I such a small closed in space! Hamsters need space to run, sleep, hide, play....this cage just makes me sad. I wish stores would.quit selling cages like this.
Laurel
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Horrible product!!! No small animal should ever be put in this it is way too small. This product should not even be sold as it supports bad husbandry. I'm disappointed in this company and will try to avoid their products in the future until they get rid of such a horrible cage
Chula Vista, CA
This cage is way too small for a hamster. Hamster's, even dwarf hamsters need more ground floor room to run around. This style of cage would be good for rat, if it was a much bigger size.
My dwarf hamster loves this cage! She has multiple levels to run around on and sleep on. Great for all small pets and guinea pigs. Kinda pricey but definitely worth the price.
Winter Garden, FL
I have this set up for my pocket possum and it's the perfect size for him!! He has multiple levels to run sleep and play. I would suggest this for all small pocket pets.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I like these products, affordable, effective, neat, everyone should try it at least once. Always better to say you tried it to know if you really like it or not. I definitely recommend this product! Great products for sure ! Influenster
Jacksonville, FL
I think this cage would be great for my hamsters because they could have more space and more toys and more room to play And run around so I hope you can help me