BY SUPER PET #9 in Small Pet Supplies

Malary G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Great products for sure !
Influenster
Mallory H.
I love the simplicity yet effectiveness of this cage. it allows my hamster to roam around her cage with plenty of room to explore. she loves to climb up and down the ramps. the price is good for what you are getting. I would recommend this to anyone with a small pet!
Alyssa S.
If I could rate this 0 stars I would! Do not get this cage for your hamster! It is way too small!!! Do your research before settling on a cage, your hamster will thank you!
Vicky S.
Winton, CA
My sisters hamster wasn't that comfortable. He want able to climb the slide, but, now he moves around more and plays. It's very secured and lots of space for the hamster to move around. It was around $25 at Walmart. It was kinda pricey but it had lots of stuff it came with.
Shelley E.
Niles, MI
Have this for my sons pet rat and the rat loves it. He is all over that cage every day. Yes it met our expectations and was a decent price. Got plenty with it for the money. A little rough for a kid to put together. Yes I would buy it again and have for my daughter.
Allison J.
Bonaire, GA
This cage is disgusting! No creature should have to live I such a small closed in space! Hamsters need space to run, sleep, hide, play....this cage just makes me sad. I wish stores would.quit selling cages like this.
Lea L.
Chula Vista, CA
This cage is way too small for a hamster. Hamster's, even dwarf hamsters need more ground floor room to run around. This style of cage would be good for rat, if it was a much bigger size.
Afton P.
My dwarf hamster loves this cage! She has multiple levels to run around on and sleep on. Great for all small pets and guinea pigs. Kinda pricey but definitely worth the price.
Jessica C.
Winter Garden, FL
I have this set up for my pocket possum and it's the perfect size for him!! He has multiple levels to run sleep and play. I would suggest this for all small pocket pets.
Kiarra D.
Jacksonville, FL
I think this cage would be great for my hamsters because they could have more space and more toys and more room to play And run around so I hope you can help me
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
How much does this product cost?