BY SUPER PET #7 in Small Pet Supplies

Megan G.
Framingham , MA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
NO. This is way too small for a hamster. Unless you are at home and take your hamster out for hours a day, this is the equivalent of keeping a human locked in a bathroom all day, only coming out for a few minutes at a time. Don’t even THINK of putting two in here! Makes me so mad they try to sell these to first time pet owners who don’t know better!!!
alexis M.
Baltimore
I personally have a cage similar to this one and my hamsters love it it's a great home for them and it's not too small so at least two of them can fit in it without being crammed they like crawling on the sides and going on the wheel and exercising and I recommend it for small pet owners because it's wonderful
Danielle B.
Laurel
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Horrible product!!! No small animal should ever be put in this it is way too small. This product should not even be sold as it supports bad husbandry. I'm disappointed in this company and will try to avoid their products in the future until they get rid of such a horrible cage
Jenn B.
Santa Cruz, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This cage is way too small. Hamsters need 450 square inches of space as well as room for 3-5 inches of bedding (minimum) and a 8+ inch wheel. Syrian hamsters need 10-12 inches of wheel, dwarfs need 8+inches of wheel.
Natalee R.
Brooklyn, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Definitely not big enough for a hamster. Hamsters need more room. This cage isn’t great but people still end up buying it. The hamster doesn’t like it either because of the lack of space. I would not recommend this to another owner
Mallory H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love the simplicity yet effectiveness of this cage. it allows my hamster to roam around her cage with plenty of room to explore. she loves to climb up and down the ramps. the price is good for what you are getting. I would recommend this to anyone with a small pet!
Alyssa S.
If I could rate this 0 stars I would! Do not get this cage for your hamster! It is way too small!!! Do your research before settling on a cage, your hamster will thank you!
Vicky S.
Winton, CA
My sisters hamster wasn't that comfortable. He want able to climb the slide, but, now he moves around more and plays. It's very secured and lots of space for the hamster to move around. It was around $25 at Walmart. It was kinda pricey but it had lots of stuff it came with.
Shelley E.
Niles, MI
Have this for my sons pet rat and the rat loves it. He is all over that cage every day. Yes it met our expectations and was a decent price. Got plenty with it for the money. A little rough for a kid to put together. Yes I would buy it again and have for my daughter.
Allison J.
Bonaire, GA
This cage is disgusting! No creature should have to live I such a small closed in space! Hamsters need space to run, sleep, hide, play....this cage just makes me sad. I wish stores would.quit selling cages like this.
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
How much does this product cost?
This is sooo cuteeee!!!