Super Pet Hamster Home 3 Story - 100079046 - Bci

How many hamsters does this hold?
My hamster would love this, how much is it?
How much does this product cost?
Start your review of Super Pet Hamster Home 3 Story - 100079046 - Bci!
Los Angeles, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This cage is too small and most people think that since small animals are small that they don't need as much space that is 100% wrong, the bare minimum for hamsters is 450 sq inches (width x length), your hamsters or other small animal would very likely to be stressed out and not have a happy life. Please do your research and consider good advice from websites like hamsterhideoutforum or YouTube like Erin Animals and Victoria Raechel.
Cat, Dog, Fish / Small
Framingham, MA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
NO. This is way too small for a hamster. Unless you are at home and take your hamster out for hours a day, this is the equivalent of keeping a human locked in a bathroom all day, only coming out for a few minutes at a time. Don’t even THINK of putting two in here! Makes me so mad they try to sell these to first time pet owners who don’t know better!!!
Other / Small
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love the simplicity yet effectiveness of this cage. it allows my hamster to roam around her cage with plenty of room to explore. she loves to climb up and down the ramps. the price is good for what you are getting. I would recommend this to anyone with a small pet!
Brooklyn, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Definitely not big enough for a hamster. Hamsters need more room. This cage isn’t great but people still end up buying it. The hamster doesn’t like it either because of the lack of space. I would not recommend this to another owner
Dog, Fish, Other / Small, Medium, Large
Troutdale, OR
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This cage is way too small. Hamsters need 450 square inches of space as well as room for 3-5 inches of bedding (minimum) and a 8+ inch wheel. Syrian hamsters need 10-12 inches of wheel, dwarfs need 8+inches of wheel.
Dog, Fish, Other / Small
If I could rate this 0 stars I would! Do not get this cage for your hamster! It is way too small!!! Do your research before settling on a cage, your hamster will thank you!
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I use this to keep my mice in when I am home for long periods of time. It isn't the best cage in the world but it works. If it were to fall off a shelf on an accident it would fall apart. I do not recumbent this if you are looking for a cage that can withstand a little battle. especially if you have a cat like mine.
Cat, Dog, Fish / Small, Medium, Large
Winton, CA
My sisters hamster wasn't that comfortable. He want able to climb the slide, but, now he moves around more and plays. It's very secured and lots of space for the hamster to move around. It was around $25 at Walmart. It was kinda pricey but it had lots of stuff it came with.
Cat
Niles, MI
Have this for my sons pet rat and the rat loves it. He is all over that cage every day. Yes it met our expectations and was a decent price. Got plenty with it for the money. A little rough for a kid to put together. Yes I would buy it again and have for my daughter.
Dog, Other / Small, Medium
Bonaire, GA
This cage is disgusting! No creature should have to live I such a small closed in space! Hamsters need space to run, sleep, hide, play....this cage just makes me sad. I wish stores would.quit selling cages like this.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...