BY SUPER PET #3 in Small Pet Supplies

Shelley E.
Niles, MI
Have this for my sons pet rat and the rat loves it. He is all over that cage every day. Yes it met our expectations and was a decent price. Got plenty with it for the money. A little rough for a kid to put together. Yes I would buy it again and have for my daughter.
Allison J.
Bonaire, GA
This cage is disgusting! No creature should have to live I such a small closed in space! Hamsters need space to run, sleep, hide, play....this cage just makes me sad. I wish stores would.quit selling cages like this.
Margaret V.
American Fork, UT
Such a nice sturdy cage that your small furry friends cant chew threw and escape. It has lots of room as well.
Mallory H.
I love the simplicity yet effectiveness of this cage. it allows my hamster to roam around her cage with plenty of room to explore. she loves to climb up and down the ramps. the price is good for what you are getting. I would recommend this to anyone with a small pet!
Malary G.
Pet Lover Expert
Great products for sure !
Influenster
Vicky S.
Winton, CA
My sisters hamster wasn't that comfortable. He want able to climb the slide, but, now he moves around more and plays. It's very secured and lots of space for the hamster to move around. It was around $25 at Walmart. It was kinda pricey but it had lots of stuff it came with.
Alyssa S.
If I could rate this 0 stars I would! Do not get this cage for your hamster! It is way too small!!! Do your research before settling on a cage, your hamster will thank you!
Kiarra D.
Jacksonville, FL
I think this cage would be great for my hamsters because they could have more space and more toys and more room to play And run around so I hope you can help me
Meghan W.
Yorktown, VA
Small enough to not take up a huge amount of space but large enough for your little animal to have lots of room to run around!
wahab r.
Norcross, GA
Very good high quality product i would recommend you to buy this and don't think that this is a waste of money.
This is sooo cuteeee!!!
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Pet Lover Expert
How much does this product cost?