Super Pet Guinea Pig Tropical Fiddle Sticks Hideout - Medium uploaded by C W.

BY SUPER PET

Tropical Fiddle Sticks, Medium Tropical Fiddle Sticks are flexible wooden sticks that can be twisted and bent into a variety of fun shapes creating a fun hiding spot for your furry friend. You'll have fun creating a log cave, tree stump or a stick stairway for your pet. These colorful logs also provide your pet with a safe source for their instinctive chewing behaviors. Ideal for guinea pigs, chinchillas, pet rats and other cozy critters. Dimensions: 12"L x 7"W. see more...

Amandria G.
Amandria G.
Jersey City, NJ
When my girls were little, they'd use this as a staircase to get in and out of their cage for floor time, but they're too big now and don't use it at all, I think it's just garbage sitting in their cage. I think it's cute and some GPs might find it fun, but my girls just aren't fans.
Katie H.
Katie H.
Portland, OR
I had two rats that have passes away, and two current rats. Both sets of rats have loved this toy! They chew it, climb on it, and snuggle in it. The only problem I have found is if my rats pee on it, it can be hard to clean and some of the color will come off. Over all though we love it.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
My guinea pig loves his wood tunnel. He doesn't usually like to chew on the color dyed wood products, so we were not surprised when he didn't chew on this. But he loves to run through it and climb on top. Love how it bends so we can change things up for him. He likes when we put food on the top.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Beaver falls , Pa
My baby chinchilla loves this little hut! it is perfect for sleeping or hiding away. He always enjoys chewing on the wood to support healthy teeth.
Chris W.
Chris W.
Oklahoma City, OK
This was purchased for my daughters chinchilla's they liked them very much they were priced well.