BY NONE

Provide larger pets with the freedom to exercise. Bigger pets can now enjoy the world around them inside these colorful, oversized exercise balls. It s an excellent source of exercise for pet rats and chinchillas, plus its a fun roly-poly toy for ferrets and a neat pet carrier for guinea pigs. Available in four assorted colors, the Giant Run-About ball also fits perfectly onto Super Pet's Hamtrac Raceway for the safest and most controlled exercise environment. [return]. Encourage healthy exercise in a secure and safe way.[return]. Makes a great temporary holding area to keep your furry friend while you clean their home.[return]. 11.5" diameter is ideal for pet rats, guinea pigs, chinchillas or other small animals[return]. Fits perfectly with the Hamtrac Raceway[return]. Rainbow balls are available in six assorted colors ( tangerine, blueberry, watermelon, grape, lemon and lime ). see more...

Buy on PetSmart
Giana T.
Giana T.
Austin, TX
We put our rats in these a couple of times and it was really fun to see them roll around on the floor. They're kind of hard to clean out because of the air slits and the round shape of the ball. They scared the rats at first so it took a little bit of time for them to get used to them. It might take a few tries for the best results.
Cyndi S.
Cyndi S.
Canon City, CO
I got a large run-about ball for my ferret - he didn't understand how it worked, even when I tried to get him to follow me. He would just run around in circles inside the ball, obviously panicking. I couldn't even keep him in for longer than five minutes, and I knew that this was just not a hit with my fur baby. Maybe this product is great for your ferret or other small pets, but it wasn't for Majora.
Zelena B.
Zelena B.
My sister needs a new one of these because hers the hamster can't see through it because it's dark☺️
Charlotte D.
Charlotte D.
Westbury , ny
When I had hamsters and mice this was awesome for them to run around and get some energy out
Kiersten S.
Kiersten S.
Lakeport, CA
Really cool and fun for my hamster, however the "door" has came off more than once! Do not recommend letting your pet use this unsupervised
Evangeline P.
Evangeline P.
These run about about balls are great for rodents. i had a few of these for my hamsters and they really got a good exercise out of them as they got to go all about my house. i wouldn't recommend leaving your pet in there for a long amount of time as they do need to use the bathroom quite often and its also a small space and should only be used for a short amount of time.