Super Pet Dog Ferret Hanging Play Tunnel uploaded by Marie L.

BY SUPER PET

Product Name: Play Tunnel Item Number: 62132 Size: 15.5"L x 4.5"W Color: Description: Play Tunnel is the perfect playtime accessory for guinea pigs and ferrets. The tunnel provides critters with a comfortable spot to snuggle and nap after fun and play. Play Tunnel comes with four strong clips so you can safely attach your Hammock inside any wire pet home. Play Tunnel is made from a soft cotton fabric that is machine washable ensuring your friend will always have a clean place to snooze. Available in a variety of assorted colors. For: Chinchillas, Ferrets, Unusual Pets, Pet Rats, Guinea Pigs Categories: Beds & Sleepers. see more...

• I am looking to buying a ferret, but not sure if it would...1 Answers
  • Can you hang this from anywhere? or does it have to be a ...3 Answers
  • How is this hung up on the walls? do they come with hooks...6 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Liz A.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is where my ferret spends most of his time.. sleeping all day!!! lol I did have to buy a new one after a year.. he destroyed it. But it lasted 1 year, that's impressive haha
Heather A.
My ferret loves her tunnel. It's hanging in her cage and she uses it all the time! She rushes through it to see how fast she can, she sleeps in it, and she pushes her toys into it just so she can toss them down. I got it at Pet Supplies plus for $11.99 and it was completely worth it! She uses the tunnel more than her hammock. I have to wash it around once a month so it doesn't start to stink, but that's normal for ferret stuff.
Maria T A.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
mis dos hurones adoran esta camita flotante, les gusta dormir las dos al mismo tiempo y esconden sus juguetes adentro de ella. la lavo en la lavadora y no se me a maltratado y roto y ya tengo 1 ano.My two ferrets adore this floating bed, they like to sleep both at the same time and hide their toys inside it. I wash it in the washing machine and I was not mistreated and broken and I already have 1 year.
Holli D.
Pt Charlotte, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I use these in the ferret cages I have for my Rats. They love them and sleep in them all day. They must really enjoy them because unlike everything else in their cages, they do not chew on these, big plus!
Welsey F.
N Chesterfld, VA
I bought this hanging play tunnel for my chinchillas. At first I was worried they wouldn't play with it or they would chewy through it. But they love it!
Chelsea W.
Salem, WV
Love this for my hamster. he plays in it all day non stop. Great quality patter and material.
Rachel B.
New Prt Rchy, FL
My ferrets love to play in their tunnel. they like to sleep in it as well!!
Naiomi E.
Towson, MD
How is this hung up on the walls? do they come with hooks and does it do any damage?
Maria G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Can you hang this from anywhere? or does it have to be a specific support? I have a little yorkie
Patricia D.
I am looking to buying a ferret, but not sure if it would get along with my 2 year old male cat. Also I don't like that fact that they have to be caged. Can I leave them out around the house when I'm home. Thanks