BY SUPER PET #34 in Small Pet Supplies

• Does any one know how this compares to the two level cage? We hav...1 Answers
Maria G.
Fort Riley, KS
Bought this cage for my gerbil. He likes having the space and he loves jumping from level to level. It is also nice that I can find extra pieces and attachments quite easily and at great prices.
Caitlyn L.
This cage is ok for a hamster, or maybe mice but bot a gerbil. i had my gerbil in this cage and it chewed through the plastic and escaped.
Susan A.
The Super Pet Crittertrail is great for mice and other similar sized rodents. This cage would NOT be suitable for a Siren Hamster once it is full grown as the cage would be much too small. I have two of these cages connected and my two mice love them. There's plenty of room for them to climb and run around. The different colors of the cage are nice looking and it was easy to put the cage together. The only thing I don't like about this cage is the water bottle is at the back and dark blue so you have to take it off to make sure there is water in it and since it's at the back of the cage this is a pain. I also don't like that the doors are so small. I have to clean the wheels several times a week and I have to take the top nesting chamber off just to get the wheels and and it doing so I disturb my mice. All in all this cage is a decent cage but could use some improvements.
Madison S.
The Super Pet Crittertrail is nice for gerbils. My gerbils (Two boys) have a good time in it and it has a lot of cool things on it. the only thing is that on mine, the wheel was very hard to turn and took up a lot of space. We ended up just taking it out and we got them balls to roll around in instead. Also, I really like the colors and that it is transparent, even on the bottom, so that you can see them digging even under the bedding. Over all, nice cage.
Madi P.
Wylie, TX
I absolutely hate this cage. First of all, it is WAY too small for any small animal. Any size small animal should have at least the size of a fifty gallon size. Second, every hamster I owned while using this chewed the bars and escaped. I only used it while traveling or taking them to the vet. It is just too small and it neglects them.
Kelsie D.
Pet Lover Expert
I had this cage when I had a hamster. It wasn't made very well, and the hamster could pop open the lid at the top and escape. We ended up having to tape it shut, also the ball inside the cage is nice but it makes it very difficult to clean when it gets dirty. Overall I feel like it is a poor design.
Lisa S.
Do not really like these cages, my gerbils gnawed on everything and gnawed holes through the tunnels. The wheel that came with it got gnawed off. The platforms were also completely destroyed.
Autumn O.
Does any one know how this compares to the two level cage? We have the two level cage and it is roomy on the bottom and we also no longer use the shelves.