Super Pet - Crittertrail Super Pet Crittertrail X Extreme Activity Small Animal Home

BY SUPER PET - CRITTERTRAIL

The next generation in small pet homes. Offers loads of cool new features, including parts of the home that glow in the dark! Critter Trail X is the extreme activity home for small animal pets. It features the Xtreme Wheel, an exercise wheel that mounts on top of the home and spins both forward and backward while also rotating around the base - and it glows in the dark! There's also the Xtreme Slide, a spiral climbing slide inside the home, plus the "petting zone" a special area on top of the home that offers easy access to your pet, and also removes from the home to give you a safe place to keep your pet while cleaning the cage. With six locations for adding accessories, the Critter Trail X can be expanded by adding Critter Trail Fun-nels and accessories (sold separately). Includes water bottle and food dish, and a Fun-nels climbing tube. Perfect for hamsters, gerbils and mice. Dimensions: 16" x 10.5" x 18". see more...

Melissa G.
Machesney Pk, IL
I recently purchased this cage from one of my clocal pet stores, and was pretty excited to give my new hamster a larger cage. While the "floor space" is larger than the previous cage she came with, I was concerned about the wheel and the vertical tubes. Unfortunately, my concerns were correct. Not only does the hamster refuse to up the tubes that lead to the pet viewing box and the wheel, she's pretty scared to go down them too. Also, the most disappointing part of this cage is the external wheel. It does not spin well, perhaps if my hamster was heavier? If a hamster is too heavy to utilize the wheel, then why market such a pricey cage to hamster owners. I'm seriously debating on cleaning the cage out and returning it since I had to close off the wheel and purchase an additional one so my hamster can actually exercise. On the plus side, my hamster does Love climbing up and down the spiral slide/staircase though.
Lauren S.
Fredericksbrg, PA
I really thought this was going to be a great cage for my hamster with plenty of room for her. It is a great cage but it is very hard to clean it because of all the features. Also my hamster would bring food up to the wheel and sprall it all out and it became one big mess
Madison R.
Rowlett, TX
Wheel at the top is very annoying and extremely loud! My hamster will have a mouthful of food and spit it out while she's running on it so it gets EVERYWHERE be used there are slits on the shell so you have to tape them. But other than that it's a cute cage
Aubree S.
Clarksville, AR
This cage is great. I used this cage for a hamster and a few years later used the same cage for mice and the cage held up great. This cage is a great buy. It is well worth the money and will hold up for many years.
Zoë D.
It was a good gage. But it broke real fast
The weel made a lottttt nose my hamster got stuk with hes feet tro the hole to get up
Don't i don't really like the coler
Sorry for my english