Super Pet - Crittertrail Super Pet CritterTrail Value Pack Fun-nels Tubes Accessory uploaded by Bethany J.Super Pet - Crittertrail Super Pet CritterTrail Value Pack Fun-nels Tubes Accessory uploaded by Kayla K.

BY SUPER PET - CRITTERTRAIL

Includes the following fun-nels and accessories: 1.75 tube 2 each 10 straight tubes 2 each 3.5 tubes 4 each connector rings. Available in a variety of colors. Perfect way to start expanding your Critter Trail home. Shapes and sizes so you can create a huge playground for your pet. Get three sizes of fun nels tubes (five tubes total) and fun nels rings. Start turning your Critter Trail habitat into a fantastic fun nel city. For hamsters mice gerbils or other small animals. Dimensions (L x W x H): 16.25 x 9.0 x 2.5. Assembled in Country of Origin: USA. see more...

Alexandra B.
These tunnels worked wonders for my first hamster. He absolutely loved being able to run through the tubes and every time he did they were set up differently. I found them very easy to put together and take apart. Cleaning was the only hassle considering the long tubes. However, they're of great quality and safe to use for any breed of hamster. Id recommend
Courtney C.
Newnan, GA
When I had a hamster, I loved to get these and create pathways with these. Sometimes he could just chill in the middle of these tubes so I assume he liked it lol. The only thing I'm not a fan of is cleaning them. The ridges make it a little challenging but it's not a huge deal
Destiny G.
We used these when we had ferrets. They loved them! It was fun to build them all sorts of tunnels to run around in. It is a great activity to build them with kids too. Lots of teaching opportunity as well as a great way for them to bond with the pet
Ashtlynn B.
Kansas city, KS
My hamster loved these. Maybe even a little too much lol. He burrowed in them took his food and his bedding in it, even pooed on it! I had to constantly clean them and make sure he was still alive becAuse he never wanted to come out!
Bethany J.
Sacramento, CA
Critter trail is the best hamster cages and attachments ever I love them I attached 2 cages together, if you hv a hamster or small rodent this is the best by far, make sure to get this.
Kelsey G.
Ocala , FL
My hamster LOVES these. I think they're super important to have on their cage. It provides them with something fun to do and a place to escape when they are frightened.
Analexis C.
My little hamsters used to love these things. They would have countless hours of fun in there, playing with each other. If you own hamsters, I recommend purchasing this, and also the squiggly ones. Hamsters are interesting to examine!
Chela R.
Pomona, CA
Beware if your hamster was like mine that like to take food up to the tube and take a dump in them you will have to constantly clean them. And also chew them away
Emilee H.
Palm Bay, FL
These things created endless possibilities for my hamster mansion that I build up when I was younger. I used to save up my money in order to get new ones. They aren't too hard to clean either, which is important.
May K.
San Rafael, CA
Great tubes, make sure they have the T joints and curves and you can make lots of fun mazes for the hamster to play in. Mimics the natural burrowing they like to do.