Pets & AnimalsPet CareSuper Pet - Crittertrail
Super Pet Crittertrail One Level Habitat

Super Pet - Crittertrail Super Pet Crittertrail One Level Habitat

by Super Pet - Crittertrail

CritterTrail One, 16L x 10.5"W x 11"H" The CritterTrail One is a first-of-its kind home for small animal pets. Constructed of coated wire and tough, translucent plastic, it offers full viewing of your pets while giving them some of the camouflage they instinctively seek. Includes a water bottle and food dish, as well as a safe, silent exercise wheel so your little critter can work off his energy. An E-Z Climb Bubble Wave Funnel leads to a rooftop Petting Zone to allow easy access and interaction with your pets. The CritterTrail One not only looks great, it's easy to clean thanks to its stain and odor resistant plastic and wire construction. It features a deep base, to help eliminate scattered food and litter. The rooftop also removes easily for cleaning, so even the kids will be able to help keep their pet's cage clean. Accessories for the CritterTrail One sold separately. It's also compatible with all CritterTrail, Habitrail and S.A.M. systems. Perfect for hamsters, mice and gerbils. Dimensions: 16"L x 10.5"W x 11"H.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Super Pet - Crittertrail Super Pet Crittertrail One Level Habitat!
Kristi D.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Super Pet - Crittertrail Super Pet Crittertrail One Level Habitat uploaded by Kristi D.
This hamster cage is a nice size for a hamster. The cage is super colorful, which can be overwhelming. This cage is also difficult to clean because you have to take the tube off first. I have long natural nails and I always get nervous they are going to break! I purchased this at Petco, the hamster seems to like it!
Kirsten H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I wouldn't recommend this cage. The door is very easy to pop open in the front and my hamsters got out multiple times due to it.
Elizabeth W.
Orlando, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
DEATH TRAP FOR ANIMALS!!! will not buy. My 4 hamsters died one after the other and there teeth would be locked onto the bars of the cage. it's like the coating was sweet to them. my fat hamster got stuck in the tub and had to throw the whole thing out.
Crystal H.
Arlington, MA
I've had many hamsters over the years and this has been the go-to starter kit when we get a new one. Easy to clean (I even throw all the pieces right in the dishwasher), fun and easy add-ons, easy access to your pet and great for viewing. Plus it's affordable. The only negative is that I have had two different hamsters that chewed through the plastic connectors.

Looking for your answer?