BY NONE

Super Pet's Large Comfort Wheel is perfectly sized for your hamster, gerbil or hedgehog. The Comfort Wheel features a safe, solid running surface, quiet operation and a "tail-safe" design, allowing pets an easy entrance and exit. Every Comfort Wheel comes with a heavy duty wire stand and a 2-way attachment clip, so the wheel can be used either free-standing or clipped to a wire cage. Available in assorted colors, please allow us to choose for you. see more...

• Will the wheel actually spin? I have bought 2 wheels for my hamst...3 Answers
  • How noisy is this at night? our current wheel is so loud!3 Answers
Kayla S.
Trenton, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I do really like this wheel for my hamsters.. however, it is definitely not silent and it's very wobbly, like it bends down when my hamster gets in. I like how easy it is to put in the cage and to get it back out, I mount it to the wall. I also like that since it's one solid piece, there's no worries of getting a nail caught, like the kaytee silent spinner. This also makes it easier to clean. My hamster gets lots of exercise on it with no complaints.
Kelsie D.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I have the giant one for my hedgie, they both love it and they are so easy yo clean since they tend to go while they run. But it is perfect although it isn't a silent wheel it I feel like its better for them then the one that lays on the side. I would totally recommend this to any small animals owner.
Deanna B.
I got this wheel for my syrian hamster, it is a bit noisy and my hamster ran on it so much that it actually snapped in the middle, it lasted about a year. I recently got a dwarf hamster and got the same wheel but a small one, it still is noisy but it hasn't broken yet. I would recommend this product for smaller hamsters, when I told the pet store it snapped they let me exchange it and said it happens often with the bigger wheels.
Shelby B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Great wheel, mine is blue and my hamster loves it. I switch this out with a flying saucer every now and then because this wheel can become very noisy. Purchased on Amazon about a year ago.
Captain M.
They love it. It's not to loud and does not hurt my hamsters back like the other one did. I got mine from petco for a good price. Very recommended to hamsters that love to run a lot. It's also the perfect size.
Allison M.
Got this for my hedgehog. I love that it's easy to clean (hedgehogs poop while the run and messy it) and virtually silent (it doesn't wake me up at night. If your on a budget and can't make your own or shell out the 30$ for a bucket wheel this is a great substitute
Kylie  B.
I bought this for my new hedgehog and it was so loud when he ran in on it. When my pet would run on it during the night, it would keep us up all night long, even when in another room. It was also difficult to clean when he pooped on it. Within a few months, the wheel also fell off of the stand. Overall, very poor quality.
Hilary M.
Hastings, NE
I really like this wheel! It was squeaky at first but after putting a little oil on it was fine. It is nice for my dwarfs and also a good wheel for my Syrians as it doesn't bend their backs! It is also a good price!
Trisha C.
This is a great product for the price. I bought this for my sugar gliders and it is low on noise and last for about six months or so. It is also very easy to clean.
Monica L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I bought one of these at pets mart for my Guinean pig and he loved at first he was a bit confused but in the end loved it was funny watching him on it
Edith R.
Olympia, WA
How noisy is this at night? our current wheel is so loud!
Megan W.
Will the wheel actually spin? I have bought 2 wheels for my hamster now and my hamster has a hard time turning it.