Pets & AnimalsPet CareSuper Pet
Comfort Giant Exercise Chinchilla Wheel

Super Pet Comfort Giant Exercise Chinchilla Wheel

by Super Pet

Product Name: Comfort Wheel, Giant Item Number: 61386 Size: 12" Diameter Color: Description: Super Pet's Giant Comfort Wheel is perfectly sized for cruising chinchillas or physically fit pet rats. The Giant Comfort Wheel also provides a fun fitness experience for guinea pigs and ferrets. The Comfort Wheel features a safe, solid running surface, quiet operation and a "tail-safe" design, allowing pets an easy entrance and exit. Every Comfort Wheel comes with a heavy duty wire stand and a 2-way attachment clip, so the wheel can be used either free-standing or clipped to a wire cage. Available in four cool colors including blue, teal, lavender and purple. For: Chinchillas, Pet Rats Categories: Exercise Wheels & Run.

My chinchilla needs some new toys. do chinchillas actually run on this? They are very active but i was unsure if other chinchillas find this entertaining.
Start your review of Super Pet Comfort Giant Exercise Chinchilla Wheel!
Amber F.
Battle Ground, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 6
Purchased at: eBay
I bought this wheel 4 & 1/2 years ago for our hedgehog (he passed of old age as we adopted him when he was older) and it’s still going strong. We took in this sweet little girl 3 weeks ago and she absolutely loves it and uses it every single night. I can’t remember how much I spent on it but I got it brand new on eBay as I couldn’t find a big enough wheel in any local pet stores here. It’s lasted a long time and is still working properly so I have no complaints. Munchie loves her wheel and that’s all that matters. We’re happy with it!
Anna Y.
Warminster, PA
Purchased at: PetSmart
This wheel sucks. It never stays straight flips over and makes sounds I would never recommend this. Just buy and invest a more expensive one so u don’t have to buy new one every time this one breaks.
Bailey S.
opelousas
Purchased at: PETCO
My chinchilla does struggle to use this wheel. His old wheel broke and i ordered this one online expecting somewhat the same type as his old one. This wheel is entirely too small for a chinchilla to run comfortably. My poor baby hangs off his wheel while exercising. I would recommend this wheel for anyone with a guinea pig or other small animal, not for chinchillas.
Leah R.
S Sioux City, NE
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
This wheel is not large enough for an adult chinchilla, their wheels should be a minimum of 14 inches to ensure that there is no damage to the curvature of their spin. Do not purchase this product.
Patti E.
If you're getting a wheel, go for the chin spin. this is too small and is plastic... chins eat through plastic and it can kill them!!
Bonni N.
Vancouver, WA
Not good for chinchillas. Would definitely recommend against them s for any chinchilla.
Meghan S.
This chinchilla wheel is unsafe! its made of plastic, which should NEVER be in your chinchillas cage and also its to small. the recommended size of a chinchilla wheel is 16" so they don't hurt their backs.
Radina N.
Plainfield
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is not safe for chinchillas. It’s way too small and if used might affect your chin’s health. It cauces injuries in their spines being so small
ℋannah F.
Brooklyn, MI
I would rate this zero stars if I could. DO NOT USE THIS WHEEL! This wheel is extremely dangerous to your chinchilla’s health. 1. Plastic is very toxic to chinchillas. 2. This wheel can lead to hunchback in chinchillas because it’s way too small (14inches is preferred size) Please do not use this wheel.
J-nae K.
Millersburg, PA
This wheel is NOT good for chinchillas. They should have a metal wheel. Chins like to chew and they will ingest the plastic and it will hurt their very fragile digestive systems. Just say no!