BY SUPER PET

Let your pet travel in first class in the Come Along Carrier, a cozy and comfortable fabric-covered pet carrier. The ultimate carrier for convenience and comfort, Come Along features fresh air vents, a handy storage spot, "E-Z" Carry handle and "E-Z" Zip double zipper design. Come Along Carriers come in two sizes and can be combined with the Take Me Home Travel Home for the ultimate travel system. For: Hamsters Mice & Gerbils, Pet Rats, Unusual Pets 10.5"L x 7.5"W x 6.5"H. see more...

• Where can I buy this??????2 Answers
  • Seriously thinking about getting one of these for my Holland Lop....2 Answers
Nicole T.
Sunnyside, NY
These were great for my ferrets. For my ears and hamsters on the other hand, not so good. Both the rats and hamster a in separate cases of course have managed to chew their way out very quickly.
Michelle W.
Ocala, FL
Always had one of these for my pet rats. Favorite is they are reasonably affordable and easy to clean. I recommend them to anyone with small animals
Jessica H.
Missouri city, TX
I had this for a rabbit and it worked fine for taking her to the vet and while i was cleaning the pen out but I didn't use it much more than that.
Lindsay S.
Mays Landing, NJ
This is so cute! I hate those ugly and boring carriers. This one has a cute pattern and looks more comfortable!
Michelle c.
Novi, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I never realized how helpful these pet carriers became until I had to take my two cats to the vet. I love mine!
Janet M.
Norcross, GA
Where can I buy this??????
Stephanie H.
Seriously thinking about getting one of these for my Holland Lop... Do they come in other sizes and why do you like it?