BY NONE

Chin Hut is the perfect little pine house for your pet. This all natural house features a simple slide-together assembly design meaning there's no glue or screws that could harm your pet. Critters can sleep, hide, chew, and frolic in this neat little house. Chin Hut's universal design fits any pet's home, plus it even fits perfectly onto Super Pet's Comfort Shelves. It's the perfect cabin for your chinchilla, pet rat or other critter! For: Chinchillas, Guinea Pigs, Pet Rats, Unusual Pets 7.75" L x 7.75"H. see more...

Meira S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
I think it depends on your chin as to how long this lasts. My big chewer, Oliver, destroyed it right away. Meanwhile, Rupert has had his for about a year and loves sleeping in it. Either way, both chins love it and used it as they saw fit- which makes it worth buying in my opinion.
Leah R.
S Sioux City, NE
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
A safe option for your chinchilla it's worth the purchase. It will also encourage chewing which will keep the teeth in a healthy state. Be aware that multiple purchases will be needed because it can be completely chewed.
J-nae K.
Millersburg, PA
My chinchilla chewed this house to an untimely death. Literally, she devoured it. It's also quite flimsy and she seemed to be able to take it apart on her own quite easily.
Bailey M.
Farmington, NY
Purhased one for my 2 chinchilla's to share. They ended up chewing through some of it, but it seemed to last about 6 months. Would definitely purchase one again.
I use this for my Syrian hamster, it’s very spacious and have an easy access roof. This is perfect when I want to see my hamster in her hut but don’t want to remove the entire thing. It’s also wood so my hamster can bit at it if she likes!
France G.
Kapuskasing, ON
While this won't be standing for too long, I think this hut is a good buy, because it's easy to wipe down and it gives something for my chinchilla to chew on.