Super Pet Chinchilla Chin-Chiller Granite Stone uploaded by Bonni N.

BY SUPER PET

Product Name: Chin-Chiller Item Number: 60420 Size: 6"Lx12"Wx0.25"H Color: Description: The Chin-Chiller is the perfect spot to keep your chinchilla cool and comfortable! This granite stone naturally maintains a surface termperature below room temperature. The Chin-Chiller is completely washable and can be placed anywhere in your pet's home to provide a cozy, cool relaxation spot. Chin-Chiller also fits perfectly into Super Pet's Comfort Shelves. For: Chinchillas Categories: Houses & Hide-outs. see more...

• Question has been deleted2 Answers
  • I don't have my pet out side or I may consider using this...2 Answers
  • I’ve had 2 chinchillas for 3 years now and have never nee...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Hillary B.
San Antonio, TX
Living in south Texas, this is an absolute necessity for my chinchilla! Love it so much.
Amanda S.
Carol Stream, IL
My Norma Jeane LOVES her chinchiller! Keeps her nice and cool in the summer.
Dannii C.
Renfrew, Renfrewshire
Must have for any Chinchilla owner! Chins must be kept at a cooler temperature as their fur is so thick and dense they need a little help to regulate their body temps, so for those hotter days this product is great, stick it in the fridge for five minutes and simply pop it in their cage. They'll love CHINlaxing on it and it stays cold for hours. Good price as it's a sturdy, decent sized and polished smooth slab.
Caitlyn G.
Oakville
This product is amazing! Whenever my chinchilla is hot it helps him cool down no problem at all! It is amazing especially for an animal that needs to stay at a cool temperature!
Sharra F.
Vancouver, BC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I've had my new chinnies for about two weeks now and this chinchiller has been a lifesaver until we get our air conditioner up and running! Pop it in the fridge for 15 minutes and let it sit in the cage all day where they can cool themselves down until the sun sets again.
France G.
Kapuskasing, ON
My little guy loves his granite stone to help him cool off during the summer. A must have for chins.
Amanda T.
I don't have my pet out side or I may consider using this but my baby is 12 and has never had one.
Nicole F.
Question has been deleted
Caitlyn Jo E.
Manchester
I’ve had 2 chinchillas for 3 years now and have never needed to buy one of these as I have a temperature monitor in there room.Does anyone recommend me get one?