Super Pet Chinchilla Chin-Chiller Granite Stone uploaded by Bonni N.

BY SUPER PET

Product Name: Chin-Chiller Item Number: 60420 Size: 6"Lx12"Wx0.25"H Color: Description: The Chin-Chiller is the perfect spot to keep your chinchilla cool and comfortable! This granite stone naturally maintains a surface termperature below room temperature. The Chin-Chiller is completely washable and can be placed anywhere in your pet's home to provide a cozy, cool relaxation spot. Chin-Chiller also fits perfectly into Super Pet's Comfort Shelves. For: Chinchillas Categories: Houses & Hide-outs. see more...

• I recently got a chinchilla and I came across this product, what ...2 Answers
  • I don't have my pet out side or I may consider using this but my ...2 Answers
  • I’ve had 2 chinchillas for 3 years now and have never needed to b...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Sharra F.
Vancouver, BC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I've had my new chinnies for about two weeks now and this chinchiller has been a lifesaver until we get our air conditioner up and running! Pop it in the fridge for 15 minutes and let it sit in the cage all day where they can cool themselves down until the sun sets again.
France G.
Kapuskasing, ON
My little guy loves his granite stone to help him cool off during the summer. A must have for chins.
Amanda T.
I don't have my pet out side or I may consider using this but my baby is 12 and has never had one.
Nicole F.
I recently got a chinchilla and I came across this product, what exactly is it for? :)
Caitlyn Jo E.
Manchester
I’ve had 2 chinchillas for 3 years now and have never needed to buy one of these as I have a temperature monitor in there room.Does anyone recommend me get one?