Super Pet Chinchilla Chin-Chiller Granite Stone uploaded by Bonni N.

BY SUPER PET

Product Name: Chin-Chiller Item Number: 60420 Size: 6"Lx12"Wx0.25"H Color: Description: The Chin-Chiller is the perfect spot to keep your chinchilla cool and comfortable! This granite stone naturally maintains a surface termperature below room temperature. The Chin-Chiller is completely washable and can be placed anywhere in your pet's home to provide a cozy, cool relaxation spot. Chin-Chiller also fits perfectly into Super Pet's Comfort Shelves. For: Chinchillas Categories: Houses & Hide-outs. see more...

• Question has been deleted2 Answers
  • I don't have my pet out side or I may consider using this...2 Answers
  • I’ve had 2 chinchillas for 3 years now and have never nee...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Jamie B.
Queensbury , NY
I have 3 chinchillas, they each have their own chiller and seem to like it. They sit on them mostly in the summer to keep themselves cool.
Sabrina
My chinnies love their stones, especially in the summer to keep them cool. I bought 2 because they don't always like to share!
Janelle R.
Mechanicsburg, PA
My Sven loves this! He has a fan to help keep him cool and also this! It's a must for chinchillas and are very affordable too.
My chinchillas love these, but they are pricey. It's much cheaper to go to a home improvement store and buy a slab or marble
Alexa B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My chinchilla loves his granite stone! I put this under his igloo so he can keep cool and this is where he always lays
Kristina R.
West Hyannisport, MA
My chinchilla loves it! He always sleepers on it, instead of going to his house. It's very useful for the summer!
Kristen R.
My chinchilla loves this! He sleeps on it a lot, and it is very helpful for keeping him cool in the summer.
Tara M.
Shillington , PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
It is a good item to have for your chins, and a good size to fit the shelving, price is a bit high
Bonni N.
Vancouver, WA
They love this when the weather is warmer!! They both try to squeeze on it together. So cute!
Amanda S.
Carol Stream, IL
My Norma Jeane LOVES her chinchiller! Keeps her nice and cool in the summer.
Amanda T.
I don't have my pet out side or I may consider using this but my baby is 12 and has never had one.
Nicole F.
Question has been deleted
Caitlyn Jo E.
Manchester
I’ve had 2 chinchillas for 3 years now and have never needed to buy one of these as I have a temperature monitor in there room.Does anyone recommend me get one?