Super Pet Chinchilla Chin-Chiller Granite Stone uploaded by Bonni N.

BY SUPER PET

Product Name: Chin-Chiller Item Number: 60420 Size: 6"Lx12"Wx0.25"H Color: Description: The Chin-Chiller is the perfect spot to keep your chinchilla cool and comfortable! This granite stone naturally maintains a surface termperature below room temperature. The Chin-Chiller is completely washable and can be placed anywhere in your pet's home to provide a cozy, cool relaxation spot. Chin-Chiller also fits perfectly into Super Pet's Comfort Shelves. For: Chinchillas Categories: Houses & Hide-outs. see more...

• I recently got a chinchilla and I came across this product, what ...2 Answers
  • I don't have my pet out side or I may consider using this but my ...2 Answers
  • I’ve had 2 chinchillas for 3 years now and have never needed to b...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Rachelle W.
South Glens Falls, NY
My female overheated a lot before I had my a/c in and i used this. I had the slab in the freezer at all times for both my chinchillas. I put it in a Ziploc quart size freezer bag so it didn't contaminate the food. Some times my chinchillas have to be forced on to the granite, it might just be my chinchillas being stubborn.
Leah R.
S Sioux City, NE
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
An absolute staple in any chinchilla cage. Easy to clean and perfect for helping your chinchilla keep a safe body temperature in an otherwise slightly too warm climate.
Meghan S.
I have one of these in my chinchillas cage mainly as a weight to hold down the fleece. my chinchilla never lays on it, but it is really nice and big and well made.
Molly M.
Columbus, OH
My chins love this! We have 2 chinchillas and 4 of these slabs. We put them in the freezer 2 at a time and swap them out with the ones in the habitat and they go crazy for them! The colder the better! They love to rub up on them and roll all over them!
Taija M.
Red house, WV
This is a good, well known brand for chins. I tried to do a different type of marble for my Chin and I guess he is just picky because he would not go to it unless it was his original!
Devon R.
Independence, KY
I like this product for my chinchilla. I think the price is kind of high, but it's convenient and gets the job done. Plus is it gets cold really fast in the freezer, which is a plus!
Gina W.
Scranton, PA
My spooky loves this. I originally only had one but i got another to keep cool in the fridge to switch out with the other it helps him so much he loves laying on it on hot days.
Bailey M.
My chinchilla's love their ChinChiller! Best investment ever. Especially during the summer months. Very useful and a necessary buy for all chinchilla owners.
Jessica L.
Beaver Falls, PA
My little Carl loves his chinchiller!! It keeps him cool when it gets warm! This is a great idea and it was only 9.00 at petsmart. A must for a chinchilla!
Jamie B.
Queensbury , NY
I have 3 chinchillas, they each have their own chiller and seem to like it. They sit on them mostly in the summer to keep themselves cool.
Amanda T.
I don't have my pet out side or I may consider using this but my baby is 12 and has never had one.
Nicole F.
I recently got a chinchilla and I came across this product, what exactly is it for? :)
Caitlyn Jo E.
Manchester
I’ve had 2 chinchillas for 3 years now and have never needed to buy one of these as I have a temperature monitor in there room.Does anyone recommend me get one?