Super Pet Chinchilla Chin-Chiller Granite Stone uploaded by Bonni N.

BY SUPER PET

Product Name: Chin-Chiller Item Number: 60420 Size: 6"Lx12"Wx0.25"H Color: Description: The Chin-Chiller is the perfect spot to keep your chinchilla cool and comfortable! This granite stone naturally maintains a surface termperature below room temperature. The Chin-Chiller is completely washable and can be placed anywhere in your pet's home to provide a cozy, cool relaxation spot. Chin-Chiller also fits perfectly into Super Pet's Comfort Shelves. For: Chinchillas Categories: Houses & Hide-outs. see more...

• Question has been deleted2 Answers
  • I don't have my pet out side or I may consider using this...2 Answers
  • I’ve had 2 chinchillas for 3 years now and have never nee...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
ℋannah F.
This is a must have chinchilla product if you live somewhere it gets warm out. (Above 75* F) As you know chinchillas can overheat very easily so this keeps them nice and cool  just throw it in the freezer for 5-10 minutes and put it in their cage! Super easy and your chinchilla will love it. :)
Monica B.
New Philadelphia, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This product saved my pets life. It helps them stay cool when he's really hot. I would have lost my pet if it wasn't for this product to help it. I would recommend this product.
Alyssa P.
Hibbing
I have one in one of my chinchilla cages for the warm summer months. The slabs stay cool for them so they don't overheat. My chinchilla sleeps on it often on hot days and sprawls out. Would buy more as I have more chinchillas as well. It's heavy so they can't throw it around much either.
Tayler H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Honestly one of the best things I've bought my chinchillas!
My babes love it after playtime! Super easy to clean, stays cool for a long time which helps insure that your pet is staying cool. Every chinchilla parent should own at least two of these!
Becca W.
Bristol, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Stone is perfect for summer! Has came in such handy many times when my chin gets too hot. It doesn't take long in the freezer to get it cold & the cold does hold for awhile! While there are probably ways to find this cheaper, it is a great buy & very needed for your little fluff ball!
Tracey D.
Old Town, FL
Honestly the best decision I made getting one of these for my chinchilla. I live in Florida so the temperature gets hot this is just a extra factor for helping him cool off. Always have air conditioning for chinchillas!
Brianna B.
This product really works great. It keeps my chinchilla cool even on a warm day. It is really good quality for a great price. I bought it on chewy. I would recommend this product to other chinchilla owners.
Jackie C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My rabbit Gunter loves his cooling slab! It took him a little to get used to it since he doesn't like smooth surfaces like tile and wood floors but once he adjusted he's fine. He likes to lay on it when it gets warm in our apartment. If he's spending time with me outside or the apartment is hot I'll put the slab in the freezer for a bit before I give it to him
Stones like these are a must have - however - I have found it's cheaper to get big tiles at the hardware store! I can get the same thing for way cheaper! But yeah, definitely get your chin something like this!!
Misakura T.
I personally don't think this piece of marble is worth the price. At approx. $10 a piece, you might as well go to Home Depot and buy a whole carton (12 pieces) of marble...or, if you're lucky, you can get one piece for approx $1 and you can pick the color and pattern too.
Amanda T.
I don't have my pet out side or I may consider using this but my baby is 12 and has never had one.
Nicole F.
Question has been deleted
Caitlyn Jo E.
Manchester
I’ve had 2 chinchillas for 3 years now and have never needed to buy one of these as I have a temperature monitor in there room.Does anyone recommend me get one?