BY SUPER PET

YSP1180: Features: -Bowl-Made of ceramic and lead-free paint-Fun shaped food bowl fresh from the garden-Dishwasher safe-For hamsters, gerbils and mice-Easy to clean-Capacity: 2.5 oz-Diameter: 3. see more...

Alex P.
Hamilton, KS
This is a perfect bowl for treats for my guinea pigs! They know it's the treat bowl and go crazy for it. I highly recommend this bowl but it is alittle bit over priced. If you want long lasting supplies I would get this.
Colt M.
Lenoir City, TN
I use this as a water bowl for my Pomeranian. He likes it, well he doesn't really care. But it adds a colorful flare to my kitchen which is nice. The bowl itself is ceramic and is very durable. I've dropped it a few times, and it's never even chipped. I really like it.
Abigail D.
Colfax, WI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Just purchased this for my hamster! This is a high quality bowl that is absolutely adorable! It is breakable. I found it very useful and it looks great in his cage. Reasonable price for the product. I would recommend this to make your pets cage a bit more fun!
Kat F.
Cliffwood, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Really cute, colorful dish that provides room for the perfect portion of food for a hamster or gerbil!
Brandi B.
It's cute. It's better than just a plain doggy bowl . Gotta pamper the pets
Kori O.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Super cute dish love using it for my hamsters. It is a bit pricey although
Lorraine R.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
Is this a ceramic or plastic bowl?