Super Nail Cuticle Oil 4 oz. uploaded by Stephanie S.

BY SUPER NAIL

Softens, moisturizes and stimulated the cuticle. For deeper penetration, cuticle oil may be warmed to aid in softening the cuticles and help restore dry brittle nail. see more...

• Would this be safe to use on children? My sons fingers ar...2 Answers
Ana R.
I don't know if it's the oil itself, or the fact that it's encouraged me to stop picking at my cuticles, but since I've started using this, my nails have become much healthier! I use this fairly often, around 2-3 times or more a day, and I rub it into my cuticles for a few minutes and then rub NutraNaail 5-7 day growth formula into my nails. It soaks fast into your nails, and doesn't leave you greasy. For the price and the amount , it's not bad at all.
Lori B.
I don't really feel like this does anything. I have used it many times, and my cuticles felt no different, and it didn't feel like it helped remove them, or soften them, or anything. I even tried warming it once and doing a soak, which I read might be good. Still no real noticeable change.
Juanita B.
Amazing cuticle oil!!! I love this stuff! I purchased mine from Sally's for about $5 and I've had it for years. A little goes a very long way...it smells nice and makes your hands feel good and look good! I would most certainly recommend anyone who does there nails to get this. Especially if you do Acrylic nails.
Stephanie S.
West Palm Bch, FL
I like this product a lot it made my cuticles nice and soft . Just make sure you tilt the bottle skittle unless a lot of product with come out but a really good oil
C M.
Brooklyn, NY
This little bottle lasts forever!!!! I will try any and all cuticle oil and it is a good one i just perfer the ones in the mail polish bottles for easier application
fabiola e.
It's ok for your cuticles but I feel like it's a unessisary item I have had mine for 3 yr and it has more than half left it's not a product you want to use everyday
denise f.
The price is right. The size of the bottle is also right. The smell is very light. It has the right consistency for me and it is not too oily.
Arycelle A.
Works well. For under $4 at sallys it's worth it but I could definitely spend a little more for one with more ingredients your nails can use.
Amanda G.
Love this! Have been using it for about 4 years! I got an 8 oz bottle and it lasted me 3 years. I just dip my finger in the bottle.
Alexandria O.
Westport, NH
I love this cuticle oil! It's a great price and it's so moisturizing, it basically saves my fingers in the winter time. It has a nice smell, and you can also use it for other dry skin.
Tiffany H.
Would this be safe to use on children? My sons fingers are a mess.