super mario odyssey - nintendo switch

bowser has kidnapped princess peach and itrsquos up to mario to save her before the perennial villain and the princess are married with the help of new friend cappy mario now has an arsenal of new abilities to ensure he can rescue his beloved peach once again

Who likes the new super mario odyssey - nintendo switch Super Mario 3d World Bowser Fury? I just got it what are your thoughts #nintendo #gamer #supermario #gamerlife Super Mario 3D Bowser Fury
Does anyone else find this game to be more challenging as compared to other Mario games? It could be because I’m an adult who played the original Mario on Nintendo, and newer games like on the Switch seem more complicated.
I m thinking of buying this game for my switch, how are the graphics and is this the best Mario game for the switch?[product:nintendo-of-america-switch-32gb-console-neon-red/neon-blue-joy-con]
Start your review of super mario odyssey - nintendo switch!
Eric K.
Stamford, CT
Gamer Expert Level 1
super mario odyssey - nintendo switch uploaded by Eric K.
Super Mario Odyssey is my favorite game on the Nintendo Switch and also my favorite Mario game ever. The story is very cinematic and different compared to other games in the series, the bosses are all fun and unique, and the capturing mechanic is my favorite feature from any other Mario game. I would recommend this game to anybody that has a Nintendo Switch!
April H.
Tulsa, OK
Gamer Expert Level 1
super mario odyssey - nintendo switch uploaded by April H.
This game is so fun! There are lots of lovable subworlsds and characters in this game, so everyone can find something they enjoy! The music is amazing, which I always find makes games more enjoyable. It also has a nod to retro games, which I'm a major fan of! Play this if you haven't!
Ray A.
would rather not
super mario odyssey - nintendo switch uploaded by Ray A.
Purchased at: Walmart
Nintendo once again brings mario better than ever with Super mario odyssey. It's a very impressive game with many things to discover. The story isn't the best but what it lacks in story is swiped underneath the rug with the incredible controls and hidden secrets it has. It's one of my favorite 3D mario games and it should definitely be yours too.
Lizth A.
Hialeah, FL
Gamer Expert Level 1
super mario odyssey - nintendo switch uploaded by Lizth A.
Purchased at: Target
Love this game I’m a fan of Mario games ,and my son love Mario I recommend to everybody
Jackie K.
North Olmsted, OH
Gamer Expert Level 2
super mario odyssey - nintendo switch uploaded by Jackie K.
Purchased at: GameStop
I got this game a year ago for Christmas. It’s been in my backlog ever since and I should probably get around to start playing it. I’ve heard nothing but fantastic reviews for it so I gave it five stars #newyearsamefaves
Belen B.
Fairfax , VA
super mario odyssey - nintendo switch uploaded by Belen B.
Purchased at: Best Buy
I started to play this game few weeks ago. I’m super new in video games world so I don’t have lot of experience and this game has helped me a lot to learn the controllers and it’s lot of fun. Every single world it’s super unique
Brandy N.
Gamer Expert Level 5
super mario odyssey - nintendo switch uploaded by Brandy N.
[product:super-mario-odyssey-(nintendo-switch)] Help Mario go on a globe trotting adventure. Super Mario Odyssey is a one to two player game for Nintendo Switch. It is a blast just as you expect with a Mario game.
Jessica R.
Madison Hts, MI
super mario odyssey - nintendo switch uploaded by Jessica R.
The super Mario odyssey game is a adventurous game on the Nintendo switch. I really love the graphics on the game and the vibration on the Joy-cons.I Loved the game since the first day! I have not beat it yet but when I do I'll revisit this but 4 stars I heard there isn't a lot of replay value. Nintendo, whatever you guys are doing, Keep it up! I would recommend 100% still Super Mario Odyssey (Nintendo Switch)
keely R.
Port Angeles, WA
Purchased at: GameStop
This super Mario Odyssey game for the nintendo switch is so fun to play it is so awesome and I definitely recommend it especially if you have children
Shaleen Y.
Mt Washington, PA
Purchased at: GameStop
This game is so much fun for all ages. It’s so much easier to play on the switch since the controllers are so little. I love all the newer updates this game has now compares to the older versions on the wii. I recommend this game if you have a switch or are thinking about one.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
glos V.
Fort Collins, CO
il y a 4 mois
Mathis L. il y a 4 mois
Browsers Fury is a great game, it didn't took long to finish the game, but it was fun.