BY MARIO

Journey to the mushroom kingdom and discover a world of fun with a super mario figure 3-pack. The set comes with everyone's favorite plumber, mario, as well as princess peach and the evil bowser. Each figure is posed and ready for battle. It's the perfect collection for super mario fans who wish to continue the adventures that began in the famous video game series. see more...

• How big are these?1 Answers
  • OMG! I want these I used to love everything Mario as a kid where ...5 Answers
Kristen L.
I have a 3 year old son who is obsessed with these Super Mario figures. He has loved them & carries them everywhere we go.
Tessa H.
Antlers, OK
My entire family are die hard Mario fans so these little figures have always made great stocking stuffers, cake decor, surprise gifts, etc!!!
Jenny G.
Oelwein, IA
This is a must have for any collector. Great quality products and display great in or out of the box.
Mercedes M.
Miami Beach, FL
Classic. My son loves Mario. It's a cute set. Fun to play with. Quality is good. Price can be better though
tara m.
I think it's a great toy. My son loves Mario and the other characters. I think it's a great collector item
Adriana B.
Brooklyn , NY
OMG! I want these I used to love everything Mario as a kid where can I find these?
Eric R.