Nintendo

Super Mario Maker 2 (Nintendo Switch)

5.0

5 star

100%

4 star

3 star

2 star

1 star

5 / 5
Another Super fun Mario game for the Nintendo Switch and boy is it fun 🎮🤩The kids can't get enough if it and my fiance's hooked on it as well and our newest which we pre ordered so we received or the day it was released alk 3 but the newest ine Mario vs. Kong he is so addicted to both this one and that ine and the kids love them all the graphics are great, great sound and picture quality, affordable can find on Amazon or Game Stop. very fun yet still a challenge!! If you have any questions about this or any of my reviews please know you are welcome to ask away, I'm happy to help in any and every way possible, I respond within 24 hours. Thanks for reading have a wonderful, safe, and blessed day. Stay beautiful inside & out xo
5 / 5
I absolutely love my switch mario editon. The design and graphics are awesome. The buttons are perfect size. Easy to learn how to play and can also add multi players.
5 / 5
The Super Mario Maker 2 for the Nintendo Switch is a really fun game! My little one loves Mario and this game is one of his go-to’s! It’s a fun game where you can play pre-built levels or create your own!