Super Mario Bros. Wonder - Nintendo Switch, Nintendo Switch – OLED Model, Nintendo Switch Lite

5.0

5 star

100%

4 star

3 star

2 star

1 star

5 / 5
I must admit I got so into this game. Hehe 🤣😅 it is truly fun and challenging and most certainly brings back some great childhood memories for me and hopefully it will for you too. If not and you've never really played Mario games oh I definitely recommend them to anyone and everyone it's portable as you can see it's a chip that goes into our Nintendo Switch. The picture quality is amazing, such cool and also tricky graphics it really is so cool. It's very durable, great long lasting batter life and it's affordable as far as Nintendo Switch games go. If you hasn't played this one I recommend it. If you have any questions please feel free to ask away, I am happy to help in any and every way possible. I respond within 24 hours whether it be a question about this review or one of my others. Have a safe, wonderful, and blessed day. Enjoy the game 🎵do do duh do do🎶 (My attempt at the Mario Jingle 😂)(also game is ofc safe for kids the sounds are great, graphics are killer, and it's super kid friendly)
5 / 5
Me encanta Mario bros y esta nueva version mario bros wonder no se queda atras, excelentes graficos, el juego esta muy bien diseñado para niños y adultos, tiene mas personajes para jugar y puedes jugar online con tus amigos como mario cart.
5 / 5
Since I was a child, Mario accompanied my entire childhood and being able to have the opportunity to play it at the age of 32 haha ​​is an incredible pleasure! This version is great and I love it! with luxury animation and graphics,