Super Mario Bros. Sour Candy Mushroom Tin uploaded by Lynnessa M.Super Mario Bros. Sour Candy Mushroom Tin uploaded by Megan M.Super Mario Bros. Sour Candy Mushroom Tin uploaded by Mayra M.

BY NONE

Enjoy this Super Mario Bros. Sour Candy Mushroom Tin. Tin includes approximately one ounce of sour candies. Assorted (our choice please). see more...

Buy on Amazon
Mayra M.
Long Beach , CA
These tins are super cute they come in all different kinds I love buying the. For the tin only I used them on my cabochons or decoden they turn out really cute I have all kinds of them yet haven't done a mushroom but I have done hello kitty
Alyson C.
W Jefferson, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My husband said the candy wasn't very sour, but it was still tasty. Our daughter loves the tins, which is the main reason we purchased the in the first place!!! Toys R Us had them at the electronics check-out counter, which is how our daughter found them.
Sophia F.
Emporia, KS
I wish I could find my tins! I had the red and the green and loved both flavors. I had found them at family video at least 8 years ago. I would love to find them again.
Brittany N.
Lebanon, OH
These candies weren't especially sour, but they were still tasty! We
got this for our son who loves Mario. He also uses the cute tin as a toy now that the candies are gone!
Anahi A.
Perris, CA
This is a great thing to have laying around in your purse its super handy. These are great I love them I keep some in my car, bedroom, and purse.
Brittany G.
I think this tin is super cute and since my husband is a huge Mario fan of course he got both colors. The candy isn't too shabby either.
Megan M.
Super cute, super fun, and they actually don't taste half bad! Not the best candy ever but a great accent piece when it's all gone!
Lynnessa M.
Imperial, CA
Bought these for my son because he loves Mario but doesn't like the candies just the tins he usually has me eat the candy lol
Kim D.
grand rapids, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These container are awesome first off. Great for tiny treasures. I like the taste of these tiny treats. So good
Anahy B.
South Gate , CA
Aww I didn't know these existed I have to get one for my little cousin he loves all these things