Super Mario All-Stars Nintendo Wii uploaded by Ashley B.Super Mario All-Stars Nintendo Wii uploaded by shelby I.Super Mario All-Stars Nintendo Wii uploaded by Tiaa T.

BY NINTENDO

Super Mario All-Stars Nintendo Wii see more...

Valerie C.
Peyton, CO
Four of the greatest games in history, presented in an upgraded format not available on the Virtual Console, at a bargain price&#Array; is that worth your money? All four of these games are already available for less cash, albeit in a more primitive graphical form. The soundtrack and historical booklet certainly aren&#Array;t worth it. And yet, if you&#Array;re new to the franchise or are getting this for someone who is a more casual video game fan, this might be all you need. Super Mario All-Stars for the Wii is a competent offering of four classics that never truly seeks to embrace the milestone it claims to support. If you really want to see the legacy of Mario on display, you&#Array;re probably better off replaying Super Mario Galaxy 2
Tiaa T.
I am a mario lover ! These games are super fun and endless which I love. This is my first time playing it and it already seems fun! Can't wait to see what's next !
Ashley B.
Slippery Rock, PA
Gamer Expert Level 2
Purchased at: GameStop
So much fun! We play ours on the WIIU and its a lot of fun. We are big Mario fans and love the classics so thus game is perfect.
Karen B.
I love Nintendo especially super Mario I never get bored of it best game ever very entertaining
shelby I.
Talladega, AL
i love this game and I just got it it's so fun even though I'm no good oh well it's fun
Mayra M.
If you love mario this is a must have! U can play any mario , 1,2,3 .. I love it
Emily F.
Covina , CA
A little harder then the originals but really cool little games you can play
Heather W.
Cardiff, Wales
This is such a great game! The graphics are so cool and I love the style of the game! So glad I bought this as me and my friends enjoy it so much! Storyline is pretty cool