ElectronicsVideo Games & ConsolesNintendo GamesNintendo
Super Mario All Stars All-stars: Limited Edition For Wii

Super Mario All Stars All-stars: Limited Edition For Nintendo Wii

by Nintendo

Super Mario All-Stars is back! The Super Nintendo classic is now on the Wii system, featuring four great games and brand-new Wii Remote controls! Each unit includes: Four Classic Mario Games on one Disc. Super Mario Bros. Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels. Super Mario Bros. 2. Super Mario Bros. 3 Challenge a friend in Super Mario Bros. 3's Battle Mode based on the classic Mario Bros. arcade game. Super Mario History Soundtrack. Super Mario History Booklet.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Super Mario All Stars All-stars: Limited Edition For Nintendo Wii!
Kirkland, WA
Gamer Expert Level 2
This game is awesome!!!!!! Literally all your favorite classics on one disc! I definitely recommend it but again, I would shop around online and find the best price. So many places charge the same in store price they did when the game was released years ago and that's crazy!!!
Mansfield, OH
Purchased at: GameStop
I played this when I was a kid on the snes system and was so stoked that I found it for the wii, it’s a great game that has all four classics on it.
Stroudsburg, PA
Gamer Expert Level 2
I love that Nintendo came with this great idea of having all the Mario games all in one game. I just love it every time I play it it bring me back memories of my childhood. I always love mario and for some reason my son too. But what is not to love about Mario??
Dundee, MI
Love this game. Was lucky enough to be working at an electronics store when this came out so I was lucky enough to pick it up.
Lebanon, NH
I love this i was so excited when i saw it in stores it was like bringing my childhood back
I love Mario. These games remind me of my childhood. My favorite by far. I honestly don't think that I know anyone who doesn't like it.
Bryan, TX
All the classic Nintendo Mario game in one place, what could be better? I was concerned about the controls at first but the Wii controller works great. This set allows for hours of fun alone or with a friend. I highly recommend to all classic gamer fans!!!
Santee, CA
Reminds me of playing old school Nintendo. Almost exactly the same. The levels are weird though.
Tulsa, OK
Gamer Expert Level 1
Grew up on the Nintendo 64, playing the little digital plumber to death and as a grown up I still cant help but carelessly play this little guy to death, and by death i mean countless lost lives lol
Gamer Expert Level 2
This is a hard to find game but I enjoy being able to play the classic games in the Wii. If you bought this when it came out the price was about 30.00 but since it is no longer out this would be a hard to find game.

Looking for your answer?