Super Mario 3D World Nintendo Wii U [WIIU]

by Nintendo

Super Mario 3D World Nintendo Wii U

Is this one as good as the rest of them??
I didn't know this existed!! is there a Wii version??
Start your review of Super Mario 3D World Nintendo Wii U [WIIU]!
Gamer Expert Level 1
Super Mario 3D World Nintendo Wii U [WIIU] uploaded by Valentina A.
Purchased at: Best Buy
I love this game! It's not just a good game but it's the first Mario game i've played with a 3D vision. It gives you a in depth look at the Super Mario World. Introducing new character's, enemies and levels. You can find and use different costumes/ abilities.
Westville, NS
Gamer Expert Level 1
So this game was so fun! I am a huge mario game fan and me and my kids worked together to beat the whole thing in a few months :) and we have since just started over to do it again. Its so fun to play and all the different mario characters and the different worlds its deffiently a must try!
Edmonton, AB
This game is featured in my "Games my 6 year old loves" list. Check it out in the Featured In tab! Over the summer break, my daughter and husband played this game together nearly every day. She loves the music, the characters, and most of all, the power ups! The cat bell is her absolute favorite. A nice addition to the SM games now is the "golden tanuki" that you can unlock after losing five lives in a row to a given level - a welcome bit of pity for hands that can't always dodge the monsters fast enough.
Regina
One of the best games my children boyfriend and i enjoy playing together as a family. I would definitely recommend purchasing it.
St-bruno de Montarville
Best game ever. I like that you can chose peach,toad,mario and Luigi and Rosalina. I love the levels and the bonus. Its amazing.