Super Mario 3D World Nintendo Wii U [WIIU]

by Nintendo

Super Mario 3D World Nintendo Wii U

Is this one as good as the rest of them??
I didn't know this existed!! is there a Wii version??
Start your review of Super Mario 3D World Nintendo Wii U [WIIU]!
Paintsville Ky
Amazing! Game! I am obsessed with anything Mario and it just keeps getting better and better. Amazing graphics. I never get tired of playing!!
Batavia, IL
This game is so much fun. I play it with the girls I nanny quite often. I like the extra powers and suits. I like the character Rosalina too.
Niles, OH
What interested me about the game was the cat suits. Its fun to run around in them. The game itself is fun, i mean what mario game isnt fun.
Trenton, NJ
Honestly, I was expecting this game to be a little dumb. But everyone loves Mario games for a reason and Nintendo hit this one spot on.
Denver, CO
Best game are made by Mario lol. If you haven't played any of the games it's a must! I guarantee you will love them as much as I do.
Pike Road, AL
My son and I love this game! We usually play it together over the weekends along with other WiiU games spending family time together!
Carroll, IA
Super fun game for all ages! Easy to use and it's so addicting! I never get tired of playing! Very good game and worth the money
Shelbyville, IL
I am currently playing this game now. I got it about a week ago, so far it's pretty fun. A good game to play with someone else.
Tucson, AZ
I love to put the kids on this game so I can watch some TV myself, I also play it with my boyfriend and boring nights haha
Lathrop, CA
Love mario ! Glad its still around and coming out with more and more games ! This ones definitely worth the buy