Super Mario 3D Land
By Super Mario 3D Land
#20 in Nintendo Games
Brianna D.
Garner, NC

Whats everyone's fav Mario game? do you prefer playing on the TV or portable device?

Maryant Q.
Yajaira H.
BRONX, NY
1 year, 11 months ago
Gamer Expert Level 1
In portable device because you can bring it with you!
Mary F.
Mary F.
Austin, TX
2 years, 1 month ago
TV is better because it is bigger screen but when traveling, kids really benefit having the portable device.
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
Rockwall, TX
2 years, 1 month ago
Super Mario Bros; classic!
Cassie H.
Cassie H.
2 years, 3 months ago
My favorite will always be Super Mario N64. It was the first video game I ever played and will always have a place in my heart. Along with Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. I played them at the same time going back and forth. I started playing them both on the DS totally recommend them if you can find them. (They are both only sold pre-owned now)
Byanka D.
Byanka D.
2 years, 9 months ago
I like playing on a portable device because I can take it for when we travel so I won't be bored:)
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
3 years ago
On the TV set up. I'm not a fan of the wii or wii u
Anees F.
Lenore R.
Lenore R.
Cleveland Hts, OH
3 years, 11 months ago
Definitely Super Mario Brothers 3 and Any Mario Party Game. I prefer playing on the TV
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
St. John's, NL
3 years, 11 months ago
Mario party! and I like playing on the tv