by Super Mario 3D Land
Ask a Question
Brianna D.
Brianna D.
Garner, NC

Whats everyone's fav Mario game? do you prefer playing on the TV or portable device?
Maryant Q.
Maryant Q.
Oct. 27, 2016, 9:50 a.m.
Portable device
Yajaira H.
Yajaira H.
May 30, 2016, 1:31 p.m.
In portable device because you can bring it with you!
Mary F.
Mary F.
April 21, 2016, 5:30 p.m.
TV is better because it is bigger screen but when traveling, kids really benefit having the portable device.
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
March 25, 2016, 11:05 p.m.
Super Mario Bros; classic!
Cassie H.
Cassie H.
Feb. 14, 2016, 5:15 a.m.
My favorite will always be Super Mario N64. It was the first video game I ever played and will always have a place in my heart. Along with Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. I played them at the same time going back and forth. I started playing them both on the DS totally recommend them if you can find them. (They are both only sold pre-owned now)
Byanka D.
Byanka D.
Aug. 14, 2015, 1:44 a.m.
I like playing on a portable device because I can take it for when we travel so I won't be bored:)
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
May 17, 2015, 9:58 a.m.
On the TV set up. I'm not a fan of the wii or wii u
Anees F.
Anees F.
Feb. 3, 2015, 10:08 p.m.
On the TV
Lenore R.
Lenore R.
June 21, 2014, 12:32 p.m.
Definitely Super Mario Brothers 3 and Any Mario Party Game. I prefer playing on the TV
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
June 20, 2014, 8:52 p.m.
Mario party! and I like playing on the tv
Tanja D.
Tanja D.
May 14, 2014, 1:37 p.m.
All of the NES/SNES Marios, the 64 ones didn't hold my interest. I love the wii Mario and DS its more true to the originals!!
Caitlyn C.
Caitlyn C.
May 2, 2014, 5:39 p.m.
Mario Kart 7 on my Nintendo 3DS
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
March 7, 2014, 10:35 p.m.
I like Super Mario World the best, for SNES. It's the first Mario I ever played. Right up there with that one though is Super Mario 64, I played that game to pieces. Super Mario 3D World was actually a really pleasant surprise and far surpassed my expectations of it. :)
Delilah D.
Delilah D.
June 19, 2013, 7:56 p.m.
I love the old school mario and yoshi island love those games, but i love every mario game to be honest. and i like playing the games on TV is more easier for me.
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
May 29, 2013, 1:58 p.m.
Super Mario 64! Closely followed by Super Mario 3, and Super Mario Sunshine.
Meredith P.
Meredith P.
May 14, 2013, 4:08 p.m.
I am super old school and love Mario 64. Can't give up on an old classic!
May 3, 2013, 9:25 p.m.
My favorite by far is Mario bros 2
May 3, 2013, 9:24 p.m.
I think it's easier to play the games on a portable device.
Debbie G.
Debbie G.
April 22, 2013, 10:57 a.m.
My favorite Mario game is definitely Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars for SNES! OMG what an awesome game that was. The graphics were OUT OF THIS WORLD for the time it came out (late 90's). The RPG gameplay is a ton of fun. I'm really hoping that Nintendo will remake Super Mario RPG for a 3D Classic for the 3DS. That would be so amazing...
Brigitte N.
Brigitte N.
April 14, 2013, 7:38 p.m.
Super Mario World. It's the game I started on so it's near and dear to my heart. It's just so charming! I can just play it to death, too. Never gets old! Probably because I played Super Mario World on GBA first, playing Mario games portably just feels right. Obviously you want to play a beautiful game like Galaxy or Sunshine on a TV though!
Anjali N.
Anjali N.
March 27, 2013, noon
My all time favorite Mario game is Super Mario 3. I always remember getting so excited when that matching card game popped up! I do prefer portable device games in general so I can take it with me.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
March 1, 2013, 5:46 p.m.
I'm not sure I can pick a favorite. I've yet to find a Mario game that I didn't enjoy. I do prefer to play on the TV because my eyes get tired from the small screen.
Ali S.
Ali S.
Dec. 10, 2012, 7:42 a.m.
I'm going to go old school and answer Super Mario 64 and Mario Sunshine. I love almost all of the Mario games, it's what my brother and I grew up on. As far as using the TV or a tablet to play I go between both, but I might actually prefer playing on a tablet. I'm not sure why, maybe it's all the hours I logged with Mario on my gameboy color growing up. :P
Kathleen C.
Kathleen C.
Dec. 8, 2012, 10:46 p.m.
My favorite would probably be a tie between Super Mario Sunshine and Yoshi's Island: Super Mario Advance 3. I like Super Mario Sunshine because it was different, but in a good way. Yoshi's Island was just overall fun for me since I love side scrolling Mario games. I think I kind of prefer playing it on a portable device. I dunno, Mario's just one of those games that it's fun to play on the go. I'd rather play games like Dark Souls on the television. Not that Mario's bad on the TV, just not my preference.

Join Now