Add a Photo

By SUPER MARIO 3D LAND
#5 in Nintendo Games
Mario can perform a rolling somersault attack or run fast with a dash move. Or, as Tanooki Mario, he can use his tail to hover, perform floating jumps or attacks. New enemies include Goombas with tails, tall stacks of Goombas and a Piranha Plant that spits ink to obscure a players view. New and familiar abilities add unique game-play strategies to the adventure 3D visuals make it easier for players to judge the depths and distances in their environments. Players can more accurately judge the jump to the next platform or how far Mario is from a question block. The Circle Pad gives players complete control to confidently move Mario through fun and challenging environments.
Photos (3)
Cassie H.
Cassie H.
E Liverpool, OH

I've played about 1/3 of this game so far and I really like. It's a lot of fun. It's really simple but I just love the nostalgia! I love Mario and this one reminds me of the original Mario games and Super Mario N64, which was the first game I ever played. This is like a mini version of the Wii game Super Mario World. There is the cat and the fire power up as well as a super cat that does the float jump and is invincible. The game gives you super cat if you have died a lot on one level. While this game is easy it does it get harder as it goes and I have had to take a few tries on 2 levels in world 3. I really love this game. It's simple and isn't the hardest thing ever but it's still really fun.
Zachary M.
Zachary M.
Plainfield, IL

Super Mario 3D Land is a platform game in the Super Mario series developed by Nintendo EAD Tokyo, with development assistance from Brownie Brown, for the Nintendo 3DS. Super Mario 3D Land reinvents everything fans love about Mario gaming with the first platforming environment in true 3D, without the need for special glasses. Players will experience a new sense of depth, distance and speed while running, jumping and stomping on enemies throughout the levels.
Erin I.
Erin I.
Toledo, OH

This is, seriously, one of the best games for the 3DS. If you're like me, and you lose a lot, then you can play it forever. I've been playing nonstop for about three months now, and I'm still going strong. I love this game just because I've been playing for so long, and I've given myself nonstop entertainment. The worlds are so fun and very detailed! I love this game!
Ashley D.
Ashley D.

Great Mario game which I can actually beat! They actually gave you special powers once you died at the same level so many times. It's like the game wants you to succeed, which is nice. I find other games I just get stuck at a level and then I'm done. But I love that about this game. Many people might not but for those of us who need the extra help it's nice.
Laura W.
Laura W.

When I first got my 3DS this was the second game that I bought and I'm pretty happy with my purchase. Its not something you get super addicted to but its good for occasional play and if you want to change things up a bit. The story line isn't as involved as some of the original Mario games but it's definitely enjoyable.
Iris R.
Iris R.
Brooklyn, NY

I have this game also and is a bit hard to play  because you need to use the little joy stick for the DS and is a bit uncomfortable for my son to play because of his hand and is uncomfortable for me as well. I have not finish this game I become frustrated. But whoever likes hard stuff they will enjoy it
Holly R.
Holly R.
Murfreesboro, TN

I personally was not a huge fan of this game. I don't like 3D that much. I thought with the title I could play as Mario but turn 3D off. I was wrong. It was hard to think in terms of 3D while playing. But if you like that sort of play you will like this game. Mario is always fun!
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA

This game is so much fun. The graphics are great and with it being on the 3DS if you ever get tired of the 3DS you can turn it off and just play 2D which I prefer, my husband loves the 3DS quality of the game and device. Definitely something you will not regret buying.
Lyndsey K.
Lyndsey K.
Vernon, AL

Great game. I was very impressed with this game and I am a huge mario freak so I have to play everything that comes out. It is different than most games and it took me a little while to get used to but I like that it is different. It sure is a lot of fun to play.
Pip S.
Pip S.
Denver, CO

This game is fun. I used to play this on my Nintendo 3DS when I was younger and I loved it because I grew up playing Mario Super Brothers on the Nintendo NES. I found it fun and a good way to pass time especially on road trips and waiting in line for something.
Brett H.
Brett H.
Framingham, MA

Is this game good for my 10 year old brother?
Brianna D.
Brianna D.
Garner, NC

Whats everyone's fav Mario game? do you prefer playing on the TV or portable device?
Nikauly B.
Nikauly B.
Miami, Florida

Where to buy a not very costly??
Amber B.
Amber B.
Elsie, MI

How does this game compare to New Super Mario Bros for Wii U? My kids already have that and want this, is it worth buying?
Carley B.
Carley B.

I had all the gameboys growing up & I do miss playing mario from time to time. I was wonder if the games are as good as they used to be and if the gameboys now a days are worth buying?

Join Now