BY SUPER LUCKY #38 in Rice

• How would you describe the taste of Jasmine rice compared...4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Anh D.
Las Vegas , NV
I only eat jasmine rice so this is right up my alley. I usually get the biggest bag once I know that I like a certain brand. This SuperLucky brand is okay, not as fluff as I'd like my usual rice to be but it'll do. The only thing I don't appreciate is the top: so hard to open and close. Not practical since it's a huge heavy bag! I want my rice to stay fresh please redesign a more practical opening.
Courtney K.
Marietta, GA
I have been buying this for years now. I was raised Filipino and to me this rice goes with all of my traditional every day dishes soooo much better than basmati rice does. I have tried all brands over the years and for my family and friends this is so superior that it is even requested at the dinner table when the meal does not really need rice.
Catherine A.
South Berwick, ME
This is the only way to buy rice! If you have a cool, dry, pest-free pantry, it's a great idea to buy rice this way. I often find it is cheapest at Asian markets. I also find we eat more grain as opposed to pastas when I have this in my kitchen. Jasmine rice is light, semi-sweet, and in my opinion, delicious just plain! Enhance it with sesame or olive oil. Butter is good too, but again, I like it plain
Amber V.
Redding, CA
I'm a fan of rice because it's easy to use in many dishes. This Jasmine rice is fragrant & fluffs up quite nicely. One can top it with any number of flavored sauces or simply eat it plain as I do for breakfast.
Katrina P.
Super Lucky Elephant rice is a naturally delicious and fragrant rice.I love its flavor, aroma, and overall quality with its softer texture.It has the perfect taste and can serve a variety of uses.
Aera K.
I love this brand of rice! I always buy this at asian supermarkets and it's one of the best kinds! Not too dry and not too sticky. It's super easy to make!
Gaolee M.
You gotta love your rice. Specially if your Asian. Haha. It's very good brand and the price for it is not bad. A bag of this would last me for two months.
TheStyle C.
Lithonia, GA
This jasmine rice is healthy and non-sticky. I enjoy this rice topped with beans and also beef stew. Super Lucky Jasmine rice is So versatile.
Maritza R.
I have tried many brand but this one is my favorite, sometimes because of the price that is not cheap I try other but always came back to it
Candice C.
Huge fan of jasmine rice! Great fragrance, soft and flavorful. We buy this at a local Asian market and keep it in an airtight container.
J S.
How would you describe the taste of Jasmine rice compared to basmati or brown rice?
Candous D.
Salem, MO
What is this like and what do u do with it?
Elyse F.
How long does this bag last you on average?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Has anyone tried jasmine rice?