Super Lemon Drop

Shop drybar Super Lemon Drop at bluemercury. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com

Any of my other thick hair girls have issues with this brush not getting all the knots out of their hair?
Would this work well on curly hair?
Has anybody tried both this and [product:the-wet-brush-original-detangler]? The wet brush doesn’t get my tangles out very well & I was wondering if the dry bar brush is better?
Start your review of Super Lemon Drop!
Lucy D.
Super Lemon Drop uploaded by Lucy D.
Purchased at: Sephora
Can’t live without this brush anymore it’s the most comfortable brush ever, I super recommend.
Nicole M.
Edison, NJ
Super Lemon Drop uploaded by Nicole M.
This is one of my all time favorite brushes, I feel like they’re worth the price because they last a long time and they preform better than most brushes I’ve tried. I think drybar tools are the highest quality and are really gentle on the hair. Definitely worth the splurge.
Clarissa A.
Sacramento, CA
Super Lemon Drop uploaded by Clarissa A.
I love the look of this brush, it does a great job of not pulling too hard on my hair or ripping my hair out. It doesn’t leave my hair with static after I brush! Over all it gets the job done and I’m able to comb and style my hair. It does a good job of pulling the hair back! I love his brush because the yellow color feels smooth. Super Lemon Drop
Maria A.
Menasha, WI
Super Lemon Drop uploaded by Maria A.
It’s a nice brush. Not really worth anything over $20. It works like any other brush. There really isn’t anything too special about it. It’s a pretty color. I use it every morning but there are way better brushes out there. I won’t repurchase it nor do I recommend it.
Courtney D.
North Andover, MA
Love my lemon drop brush! High quality but very durable and will last a long time. Doesnt damage my hair and keeps it super soft
Curly S.
Arlington, VA
Super Lemon Drop uploaded by Curly S.
Beat brush for wet hair in my opinion. Great for detangling and doesn’t pull out too much hair if not none. Always best to brush hair from the ends towards roots with any brush. Super Lemon Drop
Sarah F.
Mililani, HI
Purchased at: Sephora
I do not know how they did it but this brush gets out even my nastiest of tangles with 1 or 2 passes through. I have medium length, very thin and somewhat brittle hair and this brush treats it with the respect it deserves! I love this brush so much i got the Drybar Lemon Drop Daily Detangler Lil' Lemon Drop for my purse. I will never use another brush again. This one takes the cake!
Katie Ann E.
Springfield, MO
I used a wet brush for years but my sister recently recommended this brush. It’s awesome. I actually prefer it over my wet brush! If you like the wet brush, you should this one a try! Like all the Dry Bar products I’ve tried, this one does not disappoint!
Ruo Nan H.
Millerton, NY
This is a really nice everyday detangling brush. It is very gentle on the hair and can be used on wet and dry hair. I like to use this brush on damp hair when I get out of the shower. The brush has a nice matte feel around the handle and I love the color. Highly recommend!
Hannah C.
Corsicana, TX
Purchased at: ULTA
I have thick hair and it gets knotted easily. This brush gets all the tangled and knots out without pulling chunks of my hair out and it doesn’t hurt. So glad I bought this definitely worth the try. You can find it on Sephora or Ulta.