Super Iron Out Rust Stain Remover

by Super Iron Out

Super Iron Out® Rust Stain Remover.
Toilets, white laundry, bath, appliances, water softener cleaner and more.
Best on rust.

Super Iron Out Rust Stain Remover anyone use this in their laundry? We have hard water and I feel like our clothes always look dingy. Any laundry tips to make out clothes come out looking cleaner and better smelling?
I'm renting an apartment that has well water. The water has been leaving orange spots all over my white. I know the proper thing is to have a water softener system but the landlord will not do that. So I was told by a co worker that this will take the orange spots out of my clothes. I am scared to use it. Has anyone tried it on white laundry ? Does it leave a weird smell? Does it remove the orange spots ?
Start your review of Super Iron Out Rust Stain Remover!
Ka’ Saundra N.
Joliet, IL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 4
Super Iron Out C-IO30N Rust Stain Remover, 793 g, White, Powder, Solid, Characteristic ('22) Just as the front of the bottle says, "BEST ON RUST"; Use in Bathrooms, your water softener, white laundry & more. Use in sinks, toilets, wherever you see rust spots. Of course, this chemical is harmful if swallowed and PLEASE as with all cleaning supplies, KEEP AWAY & OUT OF REACH FROM CHILDREN! Please read label for other details. This comes in handy for cleaning just about anything where there are rust spots. This size will last awhile. It has various sizes and costs differently according to it's size. Sold at your local hardware and Walmart and Target.
Hope S.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 5
This stuff works like magic! It wipes away rust and hard water stains like no other. However, the smell is very very stronger and seems to linger in the house for a few hours. I would definitely recommend having a window open while you use this product and also wearing gloves.
Andrea D.
Deerfield Bch, FL
Purchased at: Amazon
I use this to soak my daughters white softball pants… hear me out. This stuff works magic on softball clay. My daughter is a catcher, I soak her white socks and pants in a bucket with Iron out and they are like new after I wash them. Highly recommend for baseball and softball parents!
Serena M.
7403 Oneida road, Wonder Lake IL.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
We have hard water in our house and the tub can get quite stained with rust. This product was terrific. It’s a great value and does a great job, it’s harsh on the eyes so where a mask 😷 and gloves! I definitely recommend if you have hard water this is the product for you.
Shatisha  Q.
Marksville, LA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
T has directions on how to clean dishwashers and toilets, too. My grocery store doesn't carry it so I was happy to find it on Amazon
Mary P.
Crown Point, IN
I have super hard water. This gets the stains out of my tub, water, dish washer, clothes sinks everything you can imagine. Great product!
Nynochka F.
Tampa, FL
Pretty good. Does what it says and keeps it simple. Wish they had smaller bottles.
Melanie R.
I heard good things about this cleaner and I couldn't believe it till I tried it. I was so impressed with how easily it got rid of the rust in my bathroom
Rachel P.
Jefferson, GA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Attention BASEBALL MOMS! This is the ONLY product that will get that nasty red dirt stain out of white uniforms. A must have in the laundry room.
Katie H.
Benton Harbor, MI
Love this stuff it's a life saver. No hard scrubbing And cuts right through the rust stains turning my bathtub back to bright white