Super Iron Out Rust Stain Remover uploaded by Chasity L.

BY SUPER IRON OUT

Super Iron Out® Rust Stain Remover.
Toilets, white laundry, bath, appliances, water softener cleaner and more.
Best on rust. see more...

• I'm renting an apartment that has well water. The water h...1 Answers
Serena M.
7403 Oneida road, Wonder Lake IL.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
We have hard water in our house and the tub can get quite stained with rust. This product was terrific. It’s a great value and does a great job, it’s harsh on the eyes so where a mask 😷 and gloves! I definitely recommend if you have hard water this is the product for you.
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
This stuff works like magic! It wipes away rust and hard water stains like no other. However, the smell is very very stronger and seems to linger in the house for a few hours. I would definitely recommend having a window open while you use this product and also wearing gloves.
Melanie R.
I heard good things about this cleaner and I couldn't believe it till I tried it. I was so impressed with how easily it got rid of the rust in my bathroom
Rachel P.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Attention BASEBALL MOMS! This is the ONLY product that will get that nasty red dirt stain out of white uniforms. A must have in the laundry room.
Mary P.
Crown Point, IN
I have super hard water. This gets the stains out of my tub, water, dish washer, clothes sinks everything you can imagine. Great product!
Lisa Q.
Marksville, LA
T has directions on how to clean dishwashers and toilets, too.
My grocery store doesn't carry it so I was happy to find it on Amazon
katie H.
Love this stuff it's a life saver. No hard scrubbing And cuts right through the rust stains turning my bathtub back to bright white
Evanne L.
This is the best stuff ever. It fights through any rust stain in a matter of minutes. No hard scrubbing, the rust is just gone.
Nynochka f.
Tampa, FL
Pretty good. Does what it says and keeps it simple. Wish they had smaller bottles.
Kristen O.
I'm renting an apartment that has well water. The water has been leaving orange spots all over my white. I know the proper thing is to have a water softener system but the landlord will not do that. So I was told by a co worker that this will take the orange spots out of my clothes. I am scared to use it. Has anyone tried it on white laundry ? Does it leave a weird smell? Does it remove the orange spots ?

Walmart