BY ARM & HAMMER

(1)Spinbrush Kids Spiderman Powered Toothbrush + Orajel Spiderman Toothpaste Combo Pack (1) Spiderman 16oz Mouth Wash Rinse Cup! Plus Bonus "Rememer to Brush Your Teeth" bathroom visual aid! This bright foam ornament is a helpful reminder for kids of... see more...

Super Hero Inspired 3pc Bright Smile Oral Hygiene Set! Spider-Man Turbo Powered Toothbrush, Toothpaste & Mouthwash Rinse Cup! Plus Bonus "Remember to Brush" Visual Aid!
Buy on Amazon
Iliana A.
Brooklyn, NY
My autistic son saw my arm n hammer electric tooth brush and went ballistic over it i just got him his very own spiderman one n he loooovvvessss brushing his teeth now. Previously it was was a crazy taskkk now its easy breezy thanks spidey!!!!
Raquel G.
Brooklyn, NY
My son loved this and it helps when it's time to brush his teeth. He have no problem brushing twice a day. And I am looking for something for my daughter it's an awesome product and I recommend it to many family
Brooke D.
Addison , NY
I love these toothbrushes! Spinbrush is my favorite brand for electric toothbrushes and I will continue to purchase. I like the kids ones because the characters make it more fun to use and display!
Jessica R.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
My kids hate washing their teeth, I have to come with clever ways to encourage them. I bought Spider man with hopes it would help. Which It did, what kid doesn't like super heros? The design was awesome and I loved it how it was battery operated whcih makes cleaning much better . I just didn't like how the brush didn't last long, I feel like it only last a month before I had to throw away because the brush was falling apart
Alexis B.
Stantonsburg, NC
My cousin got this and it was a really quick and easy way for them to actually like to brush their teeth. I recommend it for parents who have trouble with their kids brushing their teeth.
mackenzie C.
marietta, PA
My daughter LOVES this toothbrush! It makes brushing her teeth exciting for her because she loves spiderman! It always gets her teeth sparkling clean too!
ebonée h.
The kids love this stuff and they have plenty of the cups. And the kids still fight over the cups. They love the type paste very much
C F.
Bowie, MD
My child lovessel this and gas really helped me with encouragingre him to brush and has learned to do so without m u check help
Janet L.
Fresno, CA
This is a great gift for the kids especially if you don't know what to give them I gave one to my nephew and he loved it
Evelyn H.
se lo conpre a mi niño le encanta mucho su cepillo favorito como tiene personajes le ayuda a animarse a lavar la boca