BY ARM & HAMMER

(1)Spinbrush Kids Spiderman Powered Toothbrush + Orajel Spiderman Toothpaste Combo Pack (1) Spiderman 16oz Mouth Wash Rinse Cup! Plus Bonus "Rememer to Brush Your Teeth" bathroom visual aid! This bright foam ornament is a helpful reminder for kids of... see more...

Super Hero Inspired 3pc Bright Smile Oral Hygiene Set! Spider-Man Turbo Powered Toothbrush, Toothpaste & Mouthwash Rinse Cup! Plus Bonus "Remember to Brush" Visual Aid!
Buy on Amazon
Jayde M.
Inez, KY
Who doesn't want to brush their teeth with spider man?!?! The cup is also great for rinsing.
Jessica R.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
My kids hate washing their teeth, I have to come with clever ways to encourage them. I bought Spider man with hopes it would help. Which It did, what kid doesn't like super heros? The design was awesome and I loved it how it was battery operated whcih makes cleaning much better . I just didn't like how the brush didn't last long, I feel like it only last a month before I had to throw away because the brush was falling apart
Iliana A.
Brooklyn, NY
My autistic son saw my arm n hammer electric tooth brush and went ballistic over it i just got him his very own spiderman one n he loooovvvessss brushing his teeth now. Previously it was was a crazy taskkk now its easy breezy thanks spidey!!!!
Raquel G.
Brooklyn, NY
My son loved this and it helps when it's time to brush his teeth. He have no problem brushing twice a day. And I am looking for something for my daughter it's an awesome product and I recommend it to many family
Brooke D.
Addison , NY
I love these toothbrushes! Spinbrush is my favorite brand for electric toothbrushes and I will continue to purchase. I like the kids ones because the characters make it more fun to use and display!
ebonée h.
The kids love this stuff and they have plenty of the cups. And the kids still fight over the cups. They love the type paste very much
Janet L.
Fresno, CA
This is a great gift for the kids especially if you don't know what to give them I gave one to my nephew and he loved it
Tiffany T.
Altoona , IA
What a great way to introduce brushing teen on their own and to show them how to use/ take care of hair oral health.
Evelyn H.
se lo conpre a mi niño le encanta mucho su cepillo favorito como tiene personajes le ayuda a animarse a lavar la boca
Amber P.
Columbus, OH
My son use this toothbrush. My only compliant is that it's hard for him to click the power brush on.