Super Friends

by Super Friends

Is this one of those shows that gets annoying after a while when the kids watch it over and over
Do a lot of people still watch this?
Who is your favorite character
Start your review of Super Friends!
How would you rate this product?
3 years ago
Loved super friends as a kid and now my kids love it! It is pretty entertaining and great stories. My favorite character is of course Wonder Woman and my oldest daughters favorite character is Superman!
5 years ago
O my goodness, mys siblings and I watched this when we were kids- we loved this! This still is a fantastic cartoon, I've watched it recently with my nephew and it still holds up!
3 years ago
Super friends was the best back in my days I grew up watching this every day after school I really enjoy watching this if you are a superhero fan then this is so for you I saw recommend you watching this
3 years ago
I love the idea of having all the superheroes in one show. It's a great way to see how well they work together and how they don't. They have pretty good actors.
3 years ago
Johnny Cash was a great musician. Anything he wrote or performed was wonderful. He may not have been the ideal man but a great musician he was
4 years agoSt Louis Park, MN
Love the Super Friends! I still have a Super Friends pillow case from when I was a child. Great cartoon. "Wonder Twin powers activate!"
3 years agoDecatur, IL
Superfriends reminds me of back when I was young child all the really good cartoons were you still watch that are made any longer
4 years ago
Who doesn't love super Hero's !! kids all over the world look up to these Amazing iconic animation. great for Anybody to enjoy .
3 years agoMiami, FL
Super friends is that thing that you need to watch in your life, I really love this, if you like super heroes this is for you
5 years ago
Oh my gosh, i love the Superfriends. my 5 brothers and sisters grew up watching them on Saturday morning cartoons.