BY SUPER-DOG PET FOOD COMPANY

Patchwork Pet Monkey Stick Dog Toy Made for the way dogs play, the Patchwork Pet Monkey Stick is elongated for easy carrying, world-class chomping and the best games of fetch ever. Made with snuggly Sherpa fleece and noisemakers galore, your dog may never stop monkeying around! Features:Oversized and perfect for interactive games, solo play and cuddling up at naptime. Five squeakers and a fun grunter sewn inside. Irresistible Sherpa fleece stands up to chew after chew. Easy on teeth and gums. Double stitched for durability. Great for larger breeds Item Specifications: Size: 22"L 26"L see more...

• I have a boxer who likes to chew will this get destroyed in a few...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Sia A.
Crestview, FL
The cutest toys~
Kayla T.
Yuma, AZ
Pet Lover Expert
My bull mastiff loves this toys!!! Of course we have to buy her more every so often but she loves how it squeaks.
Cathy L.
Conway, AR
Our larger dog had this destroyed in about half an hour. I think it would be fine for a small dog.
Hailey C.
My dogs love this toy! We have purchased 4 for them to play with ! It is very durable and have lasted for 2 years so far! Knock on wood
Peggy C.
This is the funniest toy. My pibble will carry it around and it's almost a long as he is. The squeaker makes the most hilarious noise. Yeah, my dog will have it destuffed relatively quickly but I love to get these for him.
connie p.
My dogs love these. and they last a long time. they have hours of fun, my cat and my birds even enjoy them. lol very well made
Beatriz S.
My standard poodle puppy received this as a gift when we first brought her home. She loves it so much we had to buy a new one to replace the old one she chewed to death, and we are getting ready to purchase another. It may be because of the size. It's a big old toy! The toy is pretty durable for a plush; it's lasted longer than others. But of course as soon as there's a hole in it, you need to replace it so the dog doesn't eat a squeaker or fiberfill and end up at the vet's. $$$
Mihaela T.
Rochdale, Rochdale
Pet Lover Expert
I have a beagle and this is one of her favorite toy that she didn't destroyed yet lol 🤣 since a few months is still in a good condition only a ear is missing 😅
Pamela D.
Meriden, CT
I have a boxer who likes to chew will this get destroyed in a few mins