BY SUPER-DOG PET FOOD COMPANY

Merrick Classic Grain Free Venison Holiday Stew Canned Dog FoodOn New Year's Day you celebrate with an old family recipe that is timeless and delicious. The parades are on TV and the venison stew is simmering on the stove, filling the house with a wonderful aroma. Our family made this dish available after our dog, Annie, devoured a bowl and now expects it every day. Merrick Classic Grain Free Venison Holiday Stew contains no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. All Merrick recipes start with deboned meat or poultry as the first ingredient. Whole Health Made Right with no corn, wheat, soy, gluten or GMOs. see more...

Super-dog Pet Food Company Merrick Venison Holiday Stew Canned Dog Food Case
  • "They make raw dog and cat food and even make goat milk for dogs and cats." in 1 review
Joshua V.
I bought this for my dog at Christmas. He wasn't a big fan of it. I buy Merrick brand for him all the time. Usually I get the turducken or grammy's pot pie and he devours them. I don't know if it was the flavor or what but he wasn't a big fan.
Carmin H.
Pensacola, FL
my dog lovesssss this food! This is all we feed him now, we got it at a special store in town. & i have a pitbull, he's huge. He devours this food almost everyday. 10/10 recommend for all you dog owners out there!
Jennifer D.
Rockford , IL
This can was a pretty awesome one for my puppy. He really enjoyed the chunks of venison and veggies! As soon as I open a can he starts to wiggle and get really happy :) I highly recommend this to anyone looking for a high quality brand to feed their pet that is free of grains and only uses fresh and wholesome ingredients for your pet!
Jacqueline n.
My two dogs looooooove this stuff. It is as close as you will get to people food. The wing zing can actually has a chicken wing in there. I hate giving my boys mushed up can food where the ingredients are iffy but this is grain free and just really hearty and nutritious dog food. Most wet food is just filled but this is def not
Melissa S.
Newton, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Another one of pups favs from Merrick. I honestly think she just loves anything that involves venison, but the rich gravy is a plus with this food. Definitely a winner in our house!
Emily  H.
Independence, MO
Love! This is a wonderful company that makes awesome products. They make raw dog and cat food and even make goat milk for dogs and cats. I bought this product for my dog around Christmas last year and she loved it. No complaints.
Katrina P.
We love Merrick for our dogs.It is with high quality, natural ingredients that deliver complete and balanced nutrition.Our dogs love the hearty turkey stew!
Joey E.
Dickson, TN
The Merrick Thanksgiving Day Dinner was extremely well received by our dogs. It is a bit pricey but it is well worth the price.
ashley b.
Roe, AR
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My lab loves this but only the venison. My weenie dog won't eat it at all but she's a picky eater
Michela C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My pet loves this food, it is definitely his favourite in all the brands we've tried in over two years. I think I'll keep buying their prducts!
Jennifer D.
Rockford , IL
Where do you purchase your Merrick pet food, and what is your favorite flavor?!
WIEM 🇹.
8012
is this good for a dog ?
Sheena W.
Louisville, KY
Is this good for a dog that has a sensitive stomach?