Super-dog Pet Food Company Merrick Gourmet Entree Wilderness Blend Canned Dog Food

BY SUPER-DOG PET FOOD COMPANY

Merrick Classic Grain Free Wilderness Blend Canned Dog FoodThe wilderness - it is the call of the wild, the place where these flavors were first born. The original flavor of buffalo, the untamed taste of venison and the bold fresh taste of salmon all mixed together for an excursion of the palate. The unharnessed flavor of Wilderness Blend awaits. The Merrick family invites your dog to return to his first love - the wild! Merrick Classic Grain Free Wilderness Blend Canned Dog Food contains no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. Delicious homestyle chunks that your dog will love. see more...

Amber C.
Louisville, KY
When its comes to wet dog food my Great Dane LOVES merricks the first time I purchased their wet food I bought one of each! Sounds a little much but I got pulled in by the cute packaging and the ingredients, So I crossed my fingers and came home. I was so happy when he loved them so much he would almost inhale them to quick!! But these are a huge fan in my home (:
Delaney D.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My pup LOVES this canned Wilderness Blend by Merrick! We mix a bit in to her dry food, and she eats it up super fast! I'm so glad we found this trustworthy brand, and that I know exactly what my puppy is eating!
Lisette T.
My dog really enjoyed this canned food. She easily ate every bit of it each time we gave it to her. The ingredients are high quality and it actually resembles food verses a mushy sticky paste like other brands we've tried.
Melissa S.
Newton, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dog ate this, but didn't gobble it down like she does with some of the other Merrick varieties; I don't think she's a huge fan of salmon or fish of any kind. Great for dogs who want a nice mix of fish, meat and veggies!
Agnus H.
I buy this at my local pet store. It's a little more expensive but my pups go crazy for the taste. They gobble up their dinner. This and other flavors are very popular with my dogs.
Michela C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My pet loves this food, it is definitely his favourite in all the brands we've tried in over two years. I think I'll keep buying their prducts!